Samsung Galaxy AO2s Review, Specifications and Price in Kenya
Samsung’s Galaxy Series is one of the most successful mid-range phone series the smartphone market has experienced and Samsung released a budget device yet a classy one with quality specs. Samsung Galaxy AO2s was released on January 4th 2021 and here are the key specifications
Samsung Galaxy AO2 Key Specifications
|Price||Ksh 13,000 – Ksh 14,500|
|Global Average Price|
|Material||Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450(14nm)|
|CPU||0cta-core 1.8GHz Cortex-A53|
|SIM Card||Single/Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|OS||Android 10 (upgradable to Android 11), One UI 3.1|
|Card Slot||microSDXC dedicated slot, up to 512GB|
|Main Camera||Triple: 13MP, f/2.2 (wide), AF main, 2MP, f/2.4 (macro), 2MP, f/2.4 (depth)|
|Features||LED flash, Panorama, HDR|
|Front Camera||5MP, f/2.2 (wide)|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, gyro, proximity|
|Battery||Li-Ion 5000mAh, non-removable|
|Charging||15W fast charging|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct, Hotspot|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||A-GPS, GALILEO, GLONASS, BDS|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0, USB 0n-the-go|
|Colors||Black, white, blue, red|
Samsung Galaxy AO2s More Specifications, Review and Price in Kenya
Samsung Galaxy AO2s Body & Display
- Galaxy AO2s is made of glass front, plastic back and a plastic frame to bring out a basic yet appealing appearance of the device and measure 164.2×75.9×9.1mm as well as 196g of weight.
- For a budget phone of the price, Samsung give a 6.5-inch PLS IPS display with 81.1% screen to body ratio. It features 720×1600 pixels resolution with 270 PPI pixel density and 60Hz of fluid smooth scrolling through apps on the phone.
Samsung Galaxy AO2s Platform
Besides operating on One UI 3.1 that is based on Android 10 (upgradable to Android 11), Galaxy AO2s houses Qualcomm SDM 450 Snapdragon 450 (14nm) that works with incorporates Octa-core 1.8GHz Cortex-A53 processor and Adreno 506 GPU for better battery life even on heavy usage, more powerful processing that means a faster device with better gameplay and professional camera feature among many other features.
Samsung Galaxy AO2s Storage
It has 1GB/2GB/3GB/4GB of RAM to choose from as well as 16GB/32GB/64GB of internal storage and if none of those are enough for you, the device has a microSDXC dedicated card slot to expand your memory to up to 512GB of storage.
Read Also How to flash a phone using a Laptop
Samsung Galaxy AO2s Camera
- Well, Samsung outdid themselves on this device’s camera, being a budget midrange device, you get a triple 13MP, f/2.2 (wide), AF main camera with a 2MP, f/2.4 (macro) and a 2MP, f/2.4 depth sensor. You will never miss clear and close to perfect shots on this device especially with HDR, LED flash and Panorama features it comes with.
- The front facing camera has 5MP worth of pixels with an aperture of f/2.2 (wide) and HDR feature. Both the rear and front cameras of the device have [email protected]
Samsung Galaxy AO2s Battery
There is no better way to describe the battery of the phone than massive. A 5000mAh Li-Ion battery backs up the device for a good one and a half days of usage without requiring a second charge. You will never have to worry about battery because even when it drains out, a 15W charger is in place for fast charge.
Samsung Galaxy AO2s Connectivity
- The device is a single/dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) device with GSM, HSPA and LTE cellular network connectivity with GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 /2100 and 4G 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 38, 40 bands.
- Commons of the device include Wi-Fi 820.11 d/g/n, Wi-Fi direct, Hotspot for connectivity. GSM, HSPA and LTE SIM network connectivity with its dual Nano-SIM that can be used on stand-by.
- For file sharing you get USB 2.0 Type-C and Bluetooth version 4.2, A2DP, LE. A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS is fitted to the phone for location and phone tracking.
For sound, the phone comes with a loudspeaker and a 3.5mm jack for aux and external sound sharing. FM Radio and recording are also included in the device.
Sensors packed in the device include accelerometer, gyro and proximity.
Samsung Galaxy AO2s Price in Kenya
Samsung Galaxy AO2s will cost you Ksh 13,000 – Ksh 15,000 in Kenya depending on the choice of memory you will chose to go for.
It comes in black, white, blue and red colors.