The Sun King Pro 400 Experience: Specifications and Pricing in Kenya
The Sun King Pro 400 is an affordable and ultra-bright solar lantern with a long-lasting battery that can offer light for up to 100 hours. It’s an effective address for your night lighting and charging needs, whether you’re studying, cooking, or working.
Sun King Pro 400 Product Specifications
- LED-Power LED with 400 Lumens
- Solar Panel: 5.5-watt polycrystalline solar panel with aluminum frame and a 5-meter cable
- Battery: 5100 mAh NMC Battery
- Battery Indicator: While in use, a digital LED meter displays the remaining battery power.
- Charging Indicator: Displays the charging status of the lantern.
- USB Mobile Charging: Equipped with a universal 5-volt USB phone charging port to enable connectivity on the go. Also, it comes with several phone adapters, so users can charge nearly any type of mobile phone.
- Power control and battery management technology auto-switches to low-power mode when the battery is running dry, yielding 5 hours of additional light.
- Light Modes: 3 different light modes for various needs
- Enclosure: Rugged ABS and polycarbonate plastic. Keep away from the water. In case of rain exposure, please dry the unit under sunlight.
Why the Sun King Pro?
- Up to 100 hours of light on a single charge
- 40X brighter than a kerosene lamp
- 5W Solar Panel
- USB for mobile charging
You can set your Pro 400 to its Turbo Mode for five hours of strong, 400-lumen illumination if you immediately require extremely bright illumination. Its Normal Mode lasts twelve hours at 100 lumens, while its Low Power Mode lasts up to one hundred hours at 25 lumens to maximize the use of a single battery.
Smart mobile charging
The Pro 400 has a global 5-volt USB connector and multiple phone adapters, allowing you to charge virtually any sort of mobile phone with solar power.
Extensive Battery Life
The Pro 400 battery often lasts five years even with regular usage and charging, which is a 50% improvement over earlier Sun King lanterns.
The pricing model is as follows:
- Make an initial deposit of Ksh 400.
- Make a daily payment of Ksh 15 for a period of 315 days.