List of Watu Credit Phones in Kenya
Watu Credit provides an affordable and flexible financial solution by giving a selection of Samsung galaxy smartphones to Kenyans on loan. Whatever your location, you can get your favorite device from your nearest Watu credit branch. And the best part? They have a warranty period of 24 months, so you are sure to get a replacement for any manufacturing defects.
Watu Credit takes pride in flexibility, transparency, and swiftness. You will get your device processed within 20 minutes of your request, and there are no unforeseen expenses added to your purchase. Aside from that, the initial down payment is low, with an affordable weekly payment for 52 weeks.
Here are the basic requirements for phone financing qualifications.
- Your original national ID
- You should not have an existing loan with Watu.
- You should be 18 years and above.
- You should have an active mobile money transaction line.
- You should provide contact details for your next of kin (the contact must be available/online for verification)
- Pay a minimum deposit amount for your selected smartphone.
Step-by-step process to get Watu phone on credit
- Visit any Watu simu office or branch near you.
- Choose any Samsung galaxy supported by Watu.
- Get pre-approval on your application.
- Make your down payment as per the agreement.
- Wait for the verification process to be completed. This can take 5- 10 minutes.
- After verification, the device is activated and ready for use.
Watu Credit Branches in Kenya
Watu credit has an array of branches across the country, where customers can visit to purchase, make payments and inquiries or find out about their services. Be sure to find their office next to your location.
Here is a list of over 19 Watu branches in Kenya and their location.
- Nairobi- Mombasa road, vision plaza. Nairobi, Kenya
- Kitui- Kibwezi Kitui Road
- Nakuru – Eldoret highway, Nakuru, Kenya
- Narok- B3 Road. Narok, Kenya
- Kericho-Tengecha Lane: First Floor, Room 101
- Bomet- Silibwet Junction. Bomet, Kenya
- Eldoret- Pioneer Business Center: Kisumu Road. Eldoret, Kenya
- Kapsabet, Kenya -Jean-Marie Seroney Road
- Kitale- Mak Asembo Street, Kitale Town.
- Kisumu- Makasembo Rd, MURBS Building. Kisumu, Kenya
- Kakamega- Kisumu-Kakamega Road, Kakamega, Kenya
- Kisii- Metro Hotel Ground Floor, Kisumu Migori Road, Kisii, Kenya
- Bungoma- Opposite Bungoma Governor’s Office Gate, Bungoma, Kenya
- Voi -Car and General Voi, Kenya
- Mumias- Mumias musanda Road, Mumias, Kenya
- Migori-A1 Road, Migori, Kenya
- Mbale- Plot 2, Mbale town.
- Homabay- A1 Road, Migori, Kenya
- Siaya- Ragama Building, Siaya, Kenya
- Malindi-B8 Road, Malindi, Kenya
- Maua- MbaleKaburu Complex: Maua, Kenya
Watu Credit Phone Credit
Pick your best-loved Samsung galaxy device at your nearest Watu credit office with an affordable down payment and the lowest weekly payments. Enjoy the premium features of the brand, including the best camera to capture stunning photos, customize gestures, and much more.
Some of the Samsung galaxy phones you can get at Watu credit include:
- Samsung Galaxy A03 Core
- Samsung Galaxy A03
- Samsung Galaxy A13
- Samsung Galaxy A23
- Samsung Galaxy A3
Watu Credit Phones Deposit
Once you’ve made the down payment, you will be making a weekly payment based on the loan agreement. Be sure to pay on time to prevent your device from being locked. Also, please note that they do not accept cash payments.
Here is a guide on the deposit and weekly payments of each device.
Samsung Galaxy A03 Core
You will pay an initial deposit of Ksh 3000. After that, you will be making a weekly payment of Ksh 320.
Samsung Galaxy A03
The Down payment is Ksh 3000, and a weekly payment of Ksh 407.
Samsung Galaxy A13
The Initial deposit is Ksh 5000, and the weekly payment of Ksh 595.
Samsung Galaxy A23
You will make a down payment of Ksh 7000 and a weekly payment of Ksh 671.
Samsung Galaxy A33
The required deposit is Ksh 9,500, followed by a weekly payment of Ksh 1,108.
You will get a reminder text from the company for your weekly payments. This communication will be through the phone number you provided in the financing agreement. Also, you can make a one-time bulk repayment if you wish.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I unlock my Watu credit phone?
If you have yet to make your weekly payment as per the agreement, your phone will be locked. To unlock your device, pay your dues via M-Pesa to the Watu credit pay bill (6508880) and use your Id number as the account number.
However, if your phone is locked with no pending debt, consider checking your internet connection or network. You can also contact Watu customer care team for further assistance at 0790 000 999.
What is the Watu credit PayBill number for phones?
Watu credit pay bill is 550880. The account number is the debtor’s national Id number.
What does Watu credit deal with?
Watu Credit is one of the leading microfinance companies in Kenya, providing a flexible and affordable loans. It finances thousands of boda boda and tuk tuk aspiring entrepreneurs, and other asset financings to individuals with monetary access barriers. The loan services are across various African states, including Kenya, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Nigeria, and Rwanda.
How do I check my Watu credit balance?
To check your Watu credit balance, dial *867# and follow the guidelines. You can get your account status information at any time of the day or night. The service is accessible via the phone number registered on the Watu system during the loan application process. Alternatively, you can visit any of the Watu credit branches or contact them at 0800 202 777.
Can you transfer phone credit to another phone?
To transfer phone credit to another phone, you will need to visit any of Watu credit branches to update your contact details.