Oppo A16 Specifications, Review and Price in Kenya
Following its A15 and A15s predecessor that were released last year, Oppo A16 was released on July 17th 2021. It’s a budget mid-range device that has close to similar features with Oppo A15 but with better and latest software updates.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Key Specifications
|Price||Ksh 15,000 – Ksh 16,000|
|Global Average Price||285 USD|
|Material||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), glass back, plastic frame|
|Pixel Density||269 PPI|
|Chipset||Mediatek Helio G35 (12nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1×2.3GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8GHz Cortex-A53)|
|SIM Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|OS||Android 11, ColorOS 11.1|
|Card Slot||microSDXC dedicated slot|
|Main Camera||Triple: 13MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 2MP, f/2.4 (macro), 2MP, f/2.4 (depth)|
|Features||LED flash, HDR, Panorama|
|Front Camera||Single 8MP, f/2.0 (wide)|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyro, fingerprint (side mounted)|
|Battery||Li-Po 5000mAh, non-removable|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, Hotspot|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0, USB 0n-the-go|
|Colors||Pearl Blue, Space silver, Crystal Black|
Oppo A16 More Specifications, Review and Price in Kenya
Oppo A16 Body and Display
Oppo a16 is made of glass front, plastic frame and plastic back and measures 163.8×75.6×8.4mm in dimension with a weight of 190g. The device has a good shape and colors and is appealing at first glance, light weight and comfortable to handle as it has well cut out edges.
It is a dual Nano-SIM (dual stand-by) device with GSM, HSPA and LTE cellular network connectivity.
The device has a big 6.52 inch IPS LCD display with 60-90Hz refresh rate and a resolution of 720×1600 pixels as well as a pixel density of 269 PPI.
Oppo A16 Platform
The phone is fitted with Mediatek Helio G35 chipset with 12nm fabrication, an octa-core (4×2.3GHz Cortex-a53 & 4×1.8GHz Cortex-A53) processor and PoweVR GE8320 GPU for overall device functionality enhancement, low battery consumption even when playing high loading games, better clear shots and videos from the cameras as well as better gameplay with better graphics and high loading speed.
It runs in ColorOS 11.1 custom UI that is based on Android 11.
Oppo A16 Storage
Oppo A16 comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage that is expandable to 512GB through a microSDXC dedicated card slot in the device.
Oppo A16 Camera
- The device has triple rear camera set up that contains a 13MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide) main, a 2MP, f/2.4 (macro) and 2MP, f/2.4 (depth) sensor with LED flash, HDR and Panorama supporting features to ensure you don’t miss a shot. The camera has [email protected] video recording capabilities.
- An 8MP, f/2.0 (wide) front facing camera is in place with HDR supporting features for perfect selfies anytime. It also has [email protected] video recording capabilities.
Oppo A16 Battery
A big Li-Po 5000mAh non-removable battery will power the device to give a full day of usage. It also comes with a 10W standard charger.
Oppo A16 Network Connectivity
- Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is expected to be a dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) device with GSM, HSPA, LTE and 5G cellular network connectivity with GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 and 4G 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 38, 40, 41 bands.
- Wi-Fi 11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, Hotspot is included in the device for Wi-Fi connectivity.
- For sound, the phone comes with a loudspeakers and a 3.5mm jack for aux and external sound sharing.
- FM Radio and recording are also included in the device.
Sensors in the device include proximity sensor, compass, accelerometer and side mounted fingerprint.
Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE and AptX is included for fast file sharing, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS and QZSS for positioning and microUSB Type-C 2.0, USB on-the-Go for charging and computer media sharing, mass media storage.
Oppo A16 Price
Oppo A16 is priced at Ksh 15,000 – Ksh 16,000 in Kenya and comes in Pearl Blue, Space silver and Crystal Black color variants.