Oppo A53 Review, Price and Specifications in Kenya
Oppo A53 is top midrange masterpiece that was announced by Oppo in August of 2020 with amazing features in the price that it comes with. It includes the features of speed, power storage, and durability that lets you do more with a touch of style. Below are the key features that make it stand out.
Oppo A53 Key Specifications
|Price||Ksh 18,999 – Ksh 23,999|
|Average Global Price||USD 120|
|Display Size||6.5’’ display|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM 4250 Snapdragon 460 (11nm)|
|Storage||64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSDXC (dedicated slot) expandable to 256GB|
|OS||Android 10 ColorOS 7.2|
|SIM Card Slot||Dual Stand-by Nano-SIM|
|Network Connectivity||LTE, GSM, HSPA|
|Rear Camera||13MP f/2.2, 2MP (macro) f/2.4, 2MP (depth) f/2.4|
|Features||LED flash, HDR, Panaroma|
|Front Camera||8MP f/2.0 wide|
|Features||AI beautification, HDR|
|Charging||18W fast Charging|
|Sensors||Fingerprint(rear mounted), accelerometer, Proximity sensor|
|Sound||Loudspeaker with double stereo speakers|
|USB||USB 2.0 Type-C|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-F- direct, Hotspot|
|Bluetooth||BT 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email|
|Colors||Mint Cream, Electric Black, Fancy BLUE|
Read Also Samsung Galaxy M51 Review, Price and Specifications in Kenya
Read Also Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Review, Price and Specifications in Kenya
Oppo A53 More Specifications, Review and Price in Kenya
- Oppo A53 is a top midrange phone that was announced on August of 2020 with pretty amazing features that will amaze you for the price. The phone measures 163×75.1×8.4mm and a light 186g that makes it easy to carry around and a sleek finish that makes you look stylish and is a beast when it comes to the display. It has a display size of 6.5’’ LCD display with a screen to body ratio of 89.2%and comes with a whooping Corning Gorilla Glass 3 that makes it hard to break and more damage resistant. The screen has 90GHz refresh rate that is fast and smooth, displays images quicker and leaves you with nothing but the best image quality.
- Oppo A53 runs on a Qualcomm SM4250 Snapdragon 460 (11nm) that features four Kryo 240 silver high efficiency cores operating at 1.8GHz and integrates Adreno 610 GPU. The chipset improves the performance of the phone and captures best pictures and videos besides improving the phones battery consumption. The phone operates using Android 10 and ColorOS. Fast charging of the phone at 18W will be able to charge your 5000mAh, which should be able to last a full day, in short period of time.
- The 64GB version of the pone comes with 4GB of RAM while the 128GB version comes with 6GB of RAM for you to choose from. The storage is expandable to 256GB through the microSDXC (dedicated slot).
- The rear triple camera comes with 13MP main camera that captures quality photos with an aperture of f/2.2, a 2MP macro lens camera with an aperture of f/2.4 and a 2MP depth camera with an aperture of f/2.4 as well. The rear camera has features that include; LED flash, HDR and Panaroma for best picture photography and can record videos of up to [email protected].
- The front facing camera has an 8MP camera with an aperture of f/2.0 that is relatively wide and can record videos of [email protected] and has features such as HDR and AI beatification for the best selfie experience.
- You get a dual Nano-SIM card slot that can operate on standby with a network connectivity that includes GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, 3G WCDMA B1/B5/ B8 and 4G TD-LTE Bands 38/40/41. You can also get connected through WLAN by Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, and Hotspot. Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX is also fitted in the phone for fast file sharing besides the A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS that is in place for location and phone tracking. You also get a USB Type-C 2.0 for charging and file sharing with your computer
- Sensors of the phone include fingerprint (rear mounted), accelerometer, proximity sensor and compass. Commons include SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email and push Email, with HTML5 for fast web browsing.
- It comes in three colors that are; mint cream, electric black and fancy Blue. The Price of the phone is relatively fair considering the features it comes with and you can get it at a price of Ksh 18,999 – Ksh 23,999.
Leave a Reply