Safaricom Jiandikishe App, How to Activate
Safaricom Jiandikishe app offers an efficient and fast entry point for Safaricom business partners and subscribers to be registered on our platform.
Operating in the Telecommunications industry, Safaricom PLC is a mobile network service provider in Kenya. Its main office is located in Westlands, Nairobi, but its usage can be traced within and outside Kenya. As of 2020, this service provider controlled 64.5 % of Kenya’s economy, with a whopping 35.6 million customers.
M-Pesa is one of its most successful inventions, as it has made it easy for subscribers to transfer money from wherever they are located. Apart from this M-Pesa, Safaricom has other products, such as Fuliza, M-shwari, Digifarm, and Masoko.
Intending to increase its customer base, Safaricom has a registration app known as Safaricom Jiandikishe App. This app ensures that the registration process of new users happens within the shortest time possible.
It’s a digital solution, making it cost-effective and fast, seeing there is no paperwork needed. Below is a guide on accessing the Safaricom Jiandikishe app if you’re an agent or dealer. Note that you can either use your phone or one provided by Safaricom.
Safaricom Jiandikishe app download
- Visit the Google play store.
- Type ‘Safaricom jiandikishe’ on the search bar.
- Click install.
- The app will install automatically.
- Launch the app.
Safaricom Jiandikishe app Log in
After launching the app, you can proceed to log in by entering your phone number and pin. This pin is the one you received during the verification of your account as a Safaricom agent.
If you’ve forgotten your pin, you can reset it, but you’ll be required to enter your ID number. If you’re not an agent or dealer, you’ll not have access to the Jiandikishe app.
If you’re registering a new Kenyan user, follow these steps after login:
- Click ‘Enter details’.
- Select adult option under Kenyan.
- Select ID as the document type.
- Scan the back of the ID, after which all the details about the new user will be captured.
- Enter your current location.
- Add a clear photo of the customer.
- Choose one number from the list that will pop up.
- Under register for M-Pesa, click yes or no, depending on whether the chosen number has been linked for M-Pesa services.
- Ask the new subscriber to add their signature and add yours also, then click submit.
- The subscriber will receive a notification to accept the new registration. They can reply with a yes or no.
- On clicking yes, the subscriber can insert the Safaricom line that has the number chosen and enjoy Safaricom services.
Read Also How to Buy Safaricom Shares in Kenya
Safaricom collects your personal information with your knowledge and consent when you do any of the following
- Register for a specific product or service, including but not limited to SIM-card registration, PostPay subscriptions, e-commerce platforms, M-PESA and M-PESA-powered services;
- Buy, subscribe to or use a Safaricom product or service online, on the cloud, on a mobile or other device, in a Safaricom Shop or other retail outlet;
- Subscribe to Safaricom or third-party premium rates services, Short Message Service (SMS), email or social media platforms;
- Ask Safaricom for more information about a product or service or contact Safaricom with a query or complaint;
- Respond to or participate in a survey, marketing
- Promotion, prize competition or special offer;
- Visits, access or use Safaricom or third-party websites;
- They may also collect your information from other organisations including credit-reference bureaus, fraud prevention agencies and business directories;
- They may collect your information when you interact with us as a supplier, agent, merchant or dealer as prescribed in this statement;
- They also collect information when you visit any of their premises.