NCBA M-Pesa PayBill Number, How to Transfer Money from M-Pesa to NCBA Account
NCBA M-Pesa PayBill Number
The PayBill Number for NCBA Bank is 880100
NCBA offers various number of mobile banking solutions that you can use to transact easily and at any time. With these mobile banking avenues, you can easily deposit or withdraw into your personal account using NCBA M-Pesa pay bill number.
However, it is very essential for users to know that NCBA and NCBA loop have different pay bill numbers. Therefore, when you are depositing funds, it’s important to differentiate between NCBA Bank account and NCBA loop.
How to send Money from M-Pesa to NCBA Account.
The following guide shows you a simple guideline NCBA customer can follow to easily deposit funds into their bank accounts using M-Pesa.
- Open the M-Pesa menu on your phone. You can also use the Safaricom App or the M-Pesa App
- Open the lipa na M-Pesa Option and click on Paybill
- In the business number option, type in the NCBA PayBill number which is 880100
- Proceed to the account number. Type in Your NCBA account number i.e., the phone number you used to register the account with
- Next, key in the amount of cash that you wish to transfer from your M-Pesa account to your NCBA account.
- Key in your M-Pesa pin Number
- Confirm if the details typed are correct or not. If it’s okay then proceed and if not go back and rectify.
Wait for a confirmation message from NCBA and M-Pesa. You will be notified immediately whether the transaction went through or not. It’s important not to delete these messages as they come in handy in case of a dispute arise.
Leave a Reply