Kazi Mtaani Management System Portal Registration Guide, Form, Requirements and Login
Launched in 2020 Kazi Mtaani is a government initiative, aimed at providing casual jobs to interested individuals so that they can make a living in the midst of the global pandemic that disrupted so many people’s lives. This initiative targets youths to reduce crime and help them grow financially so that they can support their families and achieve their dreams.
The third phase of this initiative is already in operation, with youth being urged to take this opportunity, as it could be the gateway to their financial growth.
Apart from earning money Kazi Mtaani also involves, trainings on saving, national values, and entrepreneurship to ensure that all successful applicants get the most out of this opportunity. More than 200,000 youths have been trained so far and the number is expected to go even higher seeing that the initiative is still on track.
In addition to the announcement that the third phase is set to begin in December 2021 and run till June 2022, the upgrade to the Kazi Mtaani Management System Portal is proof that the government is in no hurry to pause or stop this income source.
Additionally, there is an online application through which workers will be able to clock in an out to ensure they work for the expected number of hours. Some of the Kazi Mtaani tasks include:
- Repairing public offices, nursery schools, and community halls.
- Ensuring walkways are clean.
- Clearing blocked drainage lines.
- Planting trees.
Technology is an essential part of today’s world, which is why most services are offered through the internet. As stated, Kenya’s government has made it possible for interested citizens to apply for Kazi Mtaani opportunities through their phones or computers.
This way, there is no need to stress about paperwork or the possibility of your application falling in the wrong hands. For a better understanding of the Kazi Mtaani Management System Portal below is a short review:
Kazi Mtaani Registration guide
- Click on https://kms.go.ke/ to access the portal.
- Under step one, enter your personal details, such as your names, gender, Phone number, and date of birth. Also, confirm whether you have any disability or not.
- Click next.
- Under step two, Confirm that you have an ID document.
- Enter the ID number.
- Enter the IDs serial number.
- Enter the district of birth.
- Click next to proceed to step three.
- Under the third step, enter your county, ward, residence, Sub County, and village.
- Click next to proceed to the fourth or final step.
- Under this last step, enter your education level, preferred job type, and skill level.
- Click on the box provided to confirm that you understand that the application doesn’t mean that you’ll automatically be accepted for available opportunities.
- Finalize your application by clicking on the submit button.
If your application is approved, you’ll receive an SMS confirmation. Kindly note that registration is free and you should beware of people who may promise to increase your chances of being approved for Kazi Mtaani opportunities in exchange for money. The government’s aim is to ensure that the selection process is fair and transparent so pay at your own risk.
Read Also Ways to Make Money Online as a Teenager
To apply for Kazi Mtaani you must meet the requirements below:
- Be aged between 18 to 35 years.
- KCPE and KCSE certificates are an added advantage but not necessary.
- Possess a valid national identity card.
- Possess a good conduct certificate.
- Be a resident of the area within which you’re applying for a Kazi Mtaani job.
Also, you must be willing to work from 8AM to 4PM on weekdays. You’ll get to rest during weekends and public holidays.
Kazi Mtaani payment
Initially, the pay was high but it had to be reduced so that this initiative could accommodate more people. Workers from Nairobi, Kisumu, and Mombasa took home Ksh 653, while those from other counties earned Ksh 600 per day. The amount was later reduced to Ksh 455 per day, which has made it possible for many people to benefit from the Kazi Mtaani jobs.
If you’re willing and ready to put in the efforts needed, register with Kazi Mtaani, as explained earlier. By doing so you’ll be at a higher chance of transforming your life for the better.
Thank for the information,how can I no that my name has been selected
If your application is approved, you will be notified via SMS.