STC Online Booking and Ticketing Portal
STC is an online platform that enables travellers to book bus tickets from wherever they are located. There is no need for one to spend too much time on long queues at the bus station. Regardless of whether the commute is long or short.
STC has been in existence for a long time, as it was established in 1909 as the governmental transport department. It was incorporated in 1995 and named State Transport Company Limited. Again, in 2003, the name was changed to Intercity STC Coaches Limited and has remained as so to date.
Downloading the app
Seeing that ticket booking is an online affair, you may have to download the STCtravel app as below:
- Launch the Google Play Store on your phone.
- Type the app’s name on your search bar.
- Click on the search icon.
- Click install.
- The app will install itself on your phone.
After logging in, you can now book trips and pay for your ticket through the app.
Creating an account on the STC website
To book a ticket through STC’s website, you need to create an account first by following the simple steps below:
- Visit the website, https://stcticketing.gov.gh/.
- On the top right corner, under ‘my account’, select registration.
- Add your personal details on the slots provided i.e., name, mobile number, email address, and create a strong password, which shouldn’t contain less than 6 characters.
- Click submit.
- To verify your phone number, you’ll receive a text message.
If you already have an account on the platform, sign in using the details you entered during registration.
Booking a ticket through the STC website
- Visit the STC website, https://stcticketing.gov.gh/.
- In the ‘travelling from’ slot, enter your current location.
- In the ‘travelling to’ slot, enter your destination.
- Select the date you hope to travel.
- Click search to determine availability.
- If there is a bus available on the chosen date and for the selected route, you’ll be requested to make full payment.
- After payment, you’ll receive a receipt via email or phone number.
- If there is no bus available, this will be displayed on your screen.
Paying for your ticket
As stated above, you can pay for your ticket through the website after confirming bus availability. The payment options are as below:
- Vodafone cash.
- AirtelTigo cash.
- Visa/Master card.
- MTN MoMo.
You can also reach out to the ticket office in Accra for guidance on how to pay, using the following numbers:
- 0557943606, 0557943605.
If need arises, you can cancel your ticket through the app, website, or contact the customer care agents.
Benefits of booking a bus using the STC online platform
- Good customer service – the customer care team is ready to meet and exceed your expectations. In case you have any complain, you can be sure that it will not go unrectified. All you have to do is speak up and ask questions whenever you need clarification.
- Internet availability – a good internet connection can substantially determine your productivity during the day. Unlike other kinds of public transportation, STC buses have a Wi-Fi connection, ensuring that all your internet-dependent tasks do not pause while you’re in transit.
- Timeliness – when booking, you’ll see whether there is any bus available and the arrival and departure times will be indicated. STC schedules are strict, meaning that you’ll not get to your destination later than you expected.
- Affordable prices – everyone wants a product or service that’s lowly priced, to avoid spending more than what their income or budget allows. By using STC, you can be sure that your financial wellbeing will not be compromised.
STC Coaches Limited Customer Care Contacts
You can reach out to any support personnel using the details below:
Email Address: [email protected].
Phone Numbers: 0557943605, 0557943607, 0573100340, 0245376833.
- Head Office – Ajuma Crecent, opposite Awudome Cemetry, P.O. BOX 7384, Ring Road West, Accra.
- Tudu Station – Opposite Kimbu Senior High School.
- Achimota Station – New Achimota Lorry Park.
- Kumasi Station – Kumasi CBD.