How to Unsubscribe From Safaricom Music App Daily
With its head office located in Nairobi, Kenya, Safaricom is a mobile network service provider. It has attracted a wide customer base by offering solutions that seek to meet their clients’ needs.
Some of its main services include M-Pesa, which is the most common one, Masoko, Fuliza, Digifarm, and M-shwari. For entertainment purposes, Safaricom has a music app called Songa, where subscribers can enjoy international and local music at a given cost. One can pay for a daily, weekly, or monthly package depending on their preference or financial capability.
Interested users should download the app as below, provided they’re using android-powered smartphones:
- Visit the Google Play Store.
- Type the app’s name and click on the search icon.
- Click install, and wait for the app to download automatically.
Apart from downloading from the Play Store, one can also do so by dialling *812#.
After downloading, it’s upon the subscriber to choose their most appropriate package, from the options below:
- Daily @ Ksh 25.
- Weekly @ Ksh 150.
- Monthly @ Ksh 499.
Read Also How to Sell Safaricom Shares Online
To motivate its subscribers to use the music app, Safaricom offers the benefits listed below:
- First two week without paying the subscription fee.
- Listening to music without interruptions.
- Access to all music genres.
If you want to unsubscribe from your package, through the app, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to profile and subscriptions, on the app.
- Click unsubscribe.
Alternatively, you can do this using Safaricom’s USSD codes, *456#.
- Dial the USSD code.
- Select ‘stop’.
- Select premium services and games.
- Select unsubscribe.
- Follow the prompts to unsubscribe from Safaricom Music App daily.
After unsubscribing from the app, you’ll no longer have to pay the subscription fee.
You can always subscribe again in the future.