How to Buy M-Pesa float from Co-operative Bank
Buying safaricom M-Pesa float can be a little confusing if you are not familiar with the process.
Safaricom M-Pesa float is a valuable service, so it is critical to locate a reputable provider.
Below is the guide on how to Buy M-Pesa float from Co-operative Bank
- Dial *667# and call
- Enter your Mco-opcash Pin (4 digits)
- Select Option
- Buy M-Pesa Float
- Enter the agent number
- Enter the store number.
- Select account to debit
- Enter amount and confirm.
M‐Pesa Agent Requirements
The following are the requirements for appointment as an authorized M‐Pesa agent.
- Prospective agent must be registered as a LIMITED company or equivalent with at least 3 outlets ready to offer M‐Pesa under the company names. The company MUST have traded for a minimum period of 6 months.
- Proposed outlets shall be audited prior to commencement of business.
- Only applications for outlets in opportunity areas will be considered.
Minimum M‐Pesa Cash Investment
An agent will be expected to invest the following amounts:
- Ksh 100,000 per outlet for
- Ksh 100,000 for SIMEX (SIM replacement cards).
- Ksh 100,000 per outlet for additional outlets for float.
Successful agents will be required to deposit this money within one month of signing the contract, failure to which the contract shall be revoked.
The agent head office must have the following equipment to ensure that operations are conducted in a professional manner:
- 1 Computer and ancillary equipment approved by Safaricom. At least 512 MB with Windows 2000.
- At least 2 people to handle head office operations on a day-to-day basis (may not be on a full-time basis).
- Internet connectivity with connection speeds acceptable to Safaricom.
- 1 printer for printing downloaded reports.
- Any other items/equipment necessary to conduct the business-like desks chairs, stationery, pens and a
- pay point.
- A telephone line either landline or mobile for contact.
- An official E‐mail contact.
- An ETR Machine.
Leave a Reply