HiKash Loan App, Application, PayBill Number, App Download, and Customer Care Contacts
HiKash loan app is a financial service provider in Kenya. By downloading the loan app on your phone, you can apply for the loan amount of your choice, and have it credited to your account instantly.
If you are wondering whether you can secure a loan from this online service provider or not, below are some requirements to guide your decision:
- You must be a Kenyan citizen.
- You must be aged 20 years and above.
- You must have a bank account.
- You must have a smartphone.
- You must possess a valid Kenyan Identity card.
- You must have a good credit store.
HiKash Loan Application
When applying for a loan with HiKash, follow the steps below:
- Download the HiKash loan app from the Google play store by simply clicking install upon typing the app’s name on the search bar.
- Create an account by providing your personal details and phone number. Ensure you provide accurate details.
- Depending on your uniqueness as a borrower, select an amount that falls within your loan limit.
- Wait for the loan to be approved, after which the cash will be sent to your M-Pesa account.
On receiving your loan, see to it that you repay on time to avoid more charges apart from the 16% annual rate.
How to Repay HiKash Loan
Listed below are the steps to follow when paying through M-Pesa PayBill:
- Navigate to M-Pesa on your Safaricom tool kit or app.
- Click Lipa na M-Pesa.
- Choose the PayBill option and enter 181169 as the PayBill Number.
- Add your phone number as the account number, and ensure it’s the same one you used when creating an account with HiKash.
- Enter the repayment amount.
- Enter your pin number.
- Click ok.
HiKash Customer Care Contacts
Phone Number: 0794896360
Email Address: [email protected]
Physical Address: 623 Wood Avenue Plaza–9th floor, Office Place, Nairobi