Light Academy Nairobi Fees, Location, Contacts
Light Academy Nairobi is an educational institution in Kenya since 1998. It is a privately owned secondary school that offers both international and 8.4.4 curriculum. The schools vision is to offer quality education harmonized with the contemporary approach and fortified by technology. Their core values are Leadership, integrity, honour and trustworthiness.
The school also offers extracurricular activities such as various clubs, school leadership through the prefects’ body, SDA Society, Christian Union (CU), YCS for Catholics etc. In case you wish to join the school below is a simple guideline the requirements required.
Requirements required during registration
- A photocopy of the original birth certificate.
- A photocopy of report form from previous school (in case it is a transfer)
- Leaving Certificate/ transfer letter from former school.
- Two (2) recent passport size photographs.
- Copy of student’s passport if not a Kenyan citizen
- Copies of both parents’ /sponsor IDs
- Copy of KRA PIN certificate for both parents/sponsor
- A Copy of passport for the parent/sponsor (If not a Kenyan citizen).
- Duly filled subject selection form where applicable
- Copy of a valid health insurance card (where applicable)
- Copy of a pupil’s pass (for foreign students)
It is important to note that all Non-Kenyan citizens must have a student’s pass at the time of registration.
Light Academy School Uniform
Students are required to be in full school uniform at all times and can only change to home clothes after the lessons are over. Note that the uniform is available in the school. The school uniform includes:
- Pair of grey trousers
- Light blue jersey with a school logo imprinted for both short sleeved and long sleeved.
- A black jacket
- Pair of black leather shoes
- Pair of socks (black or grey)
Light Academy Nairobi School Fee Terms & Conditions
- Light Academy School fees is payable in only Kenya shillings per term. It is billed in 3 Terms i.e. term I, II and III except for from 4 school fees which is billed in 2 terms I and II.
- Full school fees must be paid 15 working days before the beginning of each term.
- Siblings discount is applicable only on tuition fee for students who registered at Light Group of Schools and is calculated as follows:
1st born child is not entitled to a discount.
2nd born child is entitled to a 5% discount.
3rd born child is entitled to a 10% discount.
4th born child and any other siblings after are entitled to a 15%.
- Note that when one of the siblings graduates or transfers the sibling discounts will be recalculated.
- A full terms notice in writing and the principal’s acknowledgement in response is required for withdrawal of a child from school failure to which a full term’s fees is payable in lieu of such notice.
- The school reserves right of admission.
- The school reserves the right to keep a student out of class and deny access to any official documents or information until all outstanding balances are cleared.
- Transport fees payable to the transport company
Cheque and Cash payments are not acceptable.
LIPA NA MPESA – To pay via Mpesa the school Pay bill/ business number is 329124 and on the account number, you enter Student’s Virtual Bank Account Number (13 digits -Present on Student’s portal and/ or invoice).
Bank Transfer / Cash Deposit to Bank Account: Bank: Standard Chartered Bank Account Name: Light Academy Secondary Nairobi Bank Account Number: You enter Student’s Virtual Bank Account Number (13 digits -Present on Student’s portal and/ or invoice).
If you experience any challenge while doing a transfer, kindly use the school account number 0102007347702 and capture the student’s virtual account number as the reference/purpose of payment
Once the payment process is done, you can forward the confirmation message to; WhatsApp: 0714 373 800 or Email:
Light Academy Nairobi School Fees
|Class||Fee Type – Once A Year||Amount|
|Form 1-2-3-4||Text Books & Stationary||Ksh.15, 000|
|Form 1-2-3-4||Emergency Health Services||Ksh.1, 500|
|Form 4||Alumni Membership||Ksh.3, 000|
|Form 4||KCSE Practical Materials||Ksh.10, 000|
|Class||Fee Type – Per Term||TERM 1||TERM 2||TERM 3|
|Form 1||Tuition||Ksh.100, 000||Ksh.100, 000||Ksh.100, 000|
|Form 1||Boarding||Ksh.110, 000||Ksh.110, 000||Ksh.110, 000|
|Form 1||Lunch||Ksh.40, 000||Ksh.40, 000||Ksh.40, 000|
|Form 2 – 3||Tuition||Ksh.90, 000||Ksh.90, 000||Ksh.90, 000|
|Form 2 – 3||Boarding||Ksh.100, 000||Ksh.100, 000||Ksh.100, 000|
|Form 2 – 3||Lunch||Ksh.37, 000||Ksh.37, 000||Ksh.37, 000|
|Form 1 – 2 – 3||Online Subscription||Ksh.2, 000||Ksh.2, 000||Ksh.2, 000|
|Form 4||Tuition||Ksh.140, 000||Ksh.140, 000||N/A|
|Form 4||Boarding||Ksh.155, 000||Ksh.155, 000||N/A|
|Form 4||Lunch||Ksh.57, 000||Ksh.57, 000||N/A|
|Form 4||Online Subscription||Ksh.3, 000||Ksh.3, 000||N/A|
|ITEM||PRICE PER ITEM|
|POLO SHIRT SHORT SLEEVED||Ksh.1, 500|
|POLO SHIRT LONG SLEEVED||Ksh.2, 000|
|T-SHIRT (P.E)||Ksh.1, 200|
Other payable Fee include:
- Interview Fee :2,500
- Admission Fee :30,000
- Career Test & Counselling Fee :3,500
- Student ID Card :1,000
Light Academy Nairobi Contacts
Light Academy Nairobi offers the best ways one can communicate directly with the school. You can contact them via several channels and get a response to your query or the required assistance as fast as possible. Below are some of the ways you can directly reach Light Academy Nairobi:
Mobile Number: +254 724 10 00 00
Twitter Handle: @Light_Academy
Light Academy Nairobi Location
Light Academy Nairobi is located Opposite Karen C, off Lang’ata Road, P.O.Box 13413 – 00100 GPO Nairobi/ Kenya.
Leave a Reply