How to Transfer Money from Standard Charted Bank Account to M-Pesa Account
For the Kenyans who use standard chartered bank for their banking services, then I would like to let you know that it is very easy to transfer money from your bank account to your M-Pesa. You do not need ha to walk and que at the ATM machine to transact money from your bank account to your mpesa. You can initiate the transactions via the following sites
- Via USSD
- Via online through standard chartered bank official website
- Via standard chartered bank APP
How to transfer money from standard charted bank account to M-Pesa account via the short USSD code
- first register for standard chartered bank mobile banking
- on your next step, dial *977#
- Enter your pin and press ok
- Select mobile money option
- Enter the phone number which you would like to transfer the money to
- Enter the standard chartered bank account number which you would like to withdraw money from
- Enter the amount of money you would like to transfer
- Confirm the details and then press ok
How to transfer money from standard chartered bank account to M-Pesa account via internet banking service in Kenya
To transfer money from your standard chartered bank account to M-Pesa is an easy process. All you need to do is to follow the steps outlined.
- Visit the standard chartered bank official website sc.com ,log into the website using your login details
- Then now while still logged in, follow the simple step by step procedural activities to transfer money from your bank account to your M-Pesa.
How to transfer money from standard chartered bank account to M-Pesa account via standard chartered bank app
The standard chartered bank has improved its banking services in different ways including introducing the standard chartered bank app which is available on google play store and apple store. To use the app, visit any of the two mentioned sites and download the app. After downloading it, install it using the mobile number that you opened your bank account with and follow the following steps to transfer money from the standard bank account to your mpesa account.
- Open the app using your mobile app
- Enter your username and your password to login to the site
- Go to payments
- On your next step, select M-Pesa option
- Then enter the mobile number which you would wish to transfer your money to
- Enter the standard chartered bank account number which you would like to move money from
- Enter the amount of money you want to transfer then enter your pin number
Confirm whether the all details you have entered are correct and press ok button.
After you are done and the transaction is complete, you will receive a notification from both mpesa and standard chartered bank showing you the transactions you have made.
Standard Chartered Bank Mobile Banking
To use standard chartered bank mobile banking services, first visit the standard chartered bank next to you to register for mobile banking. You will receive a six-digit pin and you can change it to a pin that you will use for the mobile banking service. Once registered for mobile banking, on phone dial pad, dial *722# then pin, then a menu will be displayed for you. From the menu now, you will be clicking the service which you want to be offered with.
Mpesa/Airtel money transactions to standard chartered Bank
Amount (Ksh) Applicable Charges (Ksh)
35,001 and Above 75
How to deposit money from M-Pesa account to standard chartered bank account
- Go to lipa na M-Pesa option
- Select pay bill
- Enter the business number (PayBill Number) as 329 329
- Enter your standard bank account number
- Enter the amount
- Enter your M-Pesa pin and press send message
You will receive a confirm message to complete the transaction
Standard Chartered Bank Official Contacts
Postal address: P.O BOX 30003-00100 Nairobi Kenya
Phone numbers: +2542032933393/4, +254203293432, +254203293900, +254703093