AAR Insurance Cover Plans, Products, and Contacts
AAR insurance is a Kenyan company that deals with medical insurance. Back in 1984, it was an ambulance service provider that went by the name Africa Air Rescue. It diversified its services by opening health centers and providing medical insurance to interested individuals. Over time it has dived into the East African market, meaning that AAR insurance doesn’t offer insurance products and services to Kenyans only. In addition to health-related products, AAR offers general insurance products like doctors’ indemnity cover, student insurance, and personal accident cover, among others.
AAR Insurance Cover Plans and products
To obtain an in-depth understanding of what AAR insurance offers, below are some insurance plans and products available:
Individual and family medical plans
AAR InsuranceInsurance understands how important it is to ensure that one’s family is healthy. As such, there are insurance plans aimed at covering individual and family health expenses. Listed are some medical expenses to be taken care of for both outpatient and inpatient services.
- Inpatient services – eye damage, teeth damage, ectopic pregnancy, maternity costs, and accommodation for the parent or guardian if the patient is aged less than 8 years.
- Outpatient services– diagnostic tests, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, cancer tests, pre-natal care, post-natal care, and pathology.
Personal accident cover
This insurance cover guarantees financial compensation in case of injuries resulting from accidents. For instance, on taking a student personal accident cover, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Tuition expenses for the insured after the accident.
- Treatments related to dental or optical injuries
- Funeral-related costs
- Procurement of crutches and other appliances
- Trauma counseling
Professional indemnity cover
As a professional advisor or service provider, you risk dealing with customers who may lose money by following your advice. Taking a professional indemnity cover will protect you from the costs of ensuring your customers’ satisfaction after such occurrences. You’ll benefit as explained below:
- If your customer takes the case to court, this insurance product will cover your legal costs.
- The cover will take care of compensation costs to ensure that your clients’ dissatisfaction doesn’t last long.
Note that the professional indemnity cover accommodates doctors, real estate agents, engineers, and accountants, among others.
AAR Insurance Contacts
You can reach AAR’s customer care team through:
Phone number: +254703063000, +254730633000, +254202895000
Email address: email@example.com
Physical Address: Head Office – Real Towers, Ground floor, Upperhill, Nairobi, Kenya.