Marakumi, Registration, How to Play, Reviews, Tricks
MaraKumi an online multiplayer casino gaming site controlled by a fair algorithm to help the participants win and have fun while playing. It is owned by Marakumi ventures.
In this game you get a chance to place your bet before the round starts. Upon the round beginning, a multiplier starts at 1x and gets higher the longer you stay in the game without cashing out. Once you click cash out at any time, the current multiplier locks, and you are given your multiplied stake as a reward.
To start your betting activities, you are required to start by creating an account. This can be done by the simple steps given below:
- Search for marakumi.com on your browser and click on the register button at the top right corner or alternatively click on the Join Button Below
- You will be directed to the registration page.
- Upon landing on the registration page, you should register with your details.
- You are required to fill in your phone number, public name/ nickname, and a password that you can easily remember.
- Next, agree to the terms and conditions of the platform and then click the button Register Now.
- You have successfully created your account.
How to log in
To log in to your Marakumi account, follow the simple guideline below:
- Search for marakumi.com on your browser and click on the Login button at the top right corner or click on the login button below
- Enter the required information which is your mobile number and password
- Click on the Login Now button.
- You will be able to access all the features of Marakumi.
How to play
- Deposit money into your Marakumi account via Mpesa.
- What determines the amount you are going to win at any given time is the size of your stake.
- You have to place a bet before the round starts and the highest stake is Ksh.3000
- On your Marakumi dashboard, enter your Bet amount and click BET. You can automatically enter an Auto cashout (x) value to let the system cash out for you automatically.
- Upon placing your bet you will watch the multiplier increase from 1X upwards. The game bursts at any time. In this case, you can either win or lose your stake. Still, there is no limit to the number on the level the multiplier can go.
- Once the graph start rising, Click on cashout @ x to cash out manually.
- Note that if the graph busts before you cash out, you lose.
How to deposit your cash
The following guide shows you a simple guideline on how to easily deposit funds into your Marakumi betting account via Mpesa.
- Open the Mpesa menu on your phone. You can also use the Safaricom App or the Mpesa App
- Open the lipa na Mpesa Option and click on Paybill
- In the business number option, type in the Marakumi pay bill number which is 299690
- Proceed to the account number. Type in Your Marakumi account number i.e. the phone number you used to register the account with
- Next, key in the amount of cash that you wish to transfer from your Mpesa account to your Marakumi account.
- Key in your Mpesa PIN
- Confirm if the details typed are correct or not. If it’s okay then proceed and if not go back and rectify.
How to withdraw from MaraKumi
- You cash withdraw your cash from Marakumi by the simple steps below:
- Ensure that you are logged in to your Marakumi account.
- Click on the cashier button at the top and select the withdrawal option
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw from your account
- Click withdraw and the money will automatically be deposited to your Mpesa account.
- Trick number one is to always play when the number of players is high since the higher the number of players the greater the chances of winning big.
- Play when the player’s profits are high. While the player’s profits in a certain round are high, you can take your chances and participate in the next round. However, if they are low sit back and relax waiting for other rounds where the reward is high.
- Control your appetite: You never know for how long you are going loose before winning, therefore continuous trials asking what you can afford to lose in each round is important to keep you trying your luck. However, there is the temptation of waiting long before cashing out. This may result in losses in all rounds. The trick in this is to monitor the curve and know where to cash out.
Marakumi has a lot of positive reviews compared to other games on the internet. The game is fair and the algorithm ensures the game’s outcome cannot be manipulated by both the players and operators of the game since millions of codes and hashes control them. This means you can’t predict the hash chain that plays next, making the game fair.