Samsung GalaxyF12 Specifications, Review and Price in Kenya
With the introduction of the new Samsung galaxy f12 that was released on April 2021, it is expected to hit the Kenyan market soon with amazing features and a relatively low price, which will have many to reach for their pockets.
Below are the Key features of the phone
Samsung F12 Key Features
|Price in Kenya||Ksh 13,770-Ksh 17,010|
|Global Average Price||USD 143|
|Dimension||164mm x 75.9mm x 9.7mm|
|Color||Sky blue, sea green, Celestial black|
|Material||Glass screen, plastic frame, plastic cover|
|Display Size||6.5 inches|
|Resolution||1600 x 720 infinity-V display|
|Chipset||Exynos 850 8nm|
|Card Slot||Yes, expandable to 1TB|
|OS||Android 11, One UI 3.1|
|Rear Camera||QUADCAM 48MP main Camera|
|Charging||15W fast charge|
|Sensors||Side mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer|
|USB||USB 2.0 Type-C|
|SIM Slot||Double Nano-SIM|
Samsung Galaxy F12 More Features, Specifications and Review
- It measures 164mm x 75.9mm x 9.7mm and weighs about 221g, which is easy to carry around with the slim design leaving it with style.
- The galaxy F12 comes with an amazing 6.5 HD 1600 x 720 Infinity-V display with a 90Hz refresh rate that is fast in displaying pixels. The screen to body ratio of the phone is 20:9, which is 89.1% (dewdrop display) that leaves you with a big enough display to watch videos and play games on. The display has a density of 270 PPI that ensures good video quality and best user interaction.
- It has a side mounted fingerprint sensor and face unlock that makes it easier to unlock. The phone is made of gorilla glass, a plastic frame and plastic back cover. It comes with 4GB of RAM and either 64GB or 128GB of storage to choose from with variable prices of course. It has a dedicated microSD card slot that can support up to 512GB of external storage.
- Samsung galaxy f12 has an impressive 6000mAh power battery with 15W type-C fast charging and is fitted with Exynos 850 8nm chipset supported with Cortex-A55 octa-core CPU and Mali-G52 MP1 GPU that offers great picture capturing and great gaming. In addition to that, it offers high power efficiency ensuring your battery will not drain fast as you interact with the phone.
- Talking about great picture quality, the phone comes with a Quad Cam that contains of a 48MP main camera, 5MP ultra wide lens, and 2MP micro and 2MP depth sensor with apertures of f/2.0, f/2.2, f/2.4 and f/2.4 respectively.
- It runs on Android version 11 and One UI 3.1 that is up to date and has a double standby SIM card slot that supports LTE, GSP and HSPA and a Wi-Fi connectivity 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi direct, hotspot. It also has A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and BDS. It lso has radio and recording with Bluetooth 5.0 for fast file sharing.
- The sound system of the galaxy f12 is DOLBY ATMOS surrounding system and a 3.5mm jack. It is available in three main colors that include Sky blue, sea green and Celestial black.
The price of the phone ranges from Ksh 13,770 to Ksh 17,010 that will have many reach for their pockets. It’s an amazing phone with awesome features that I am sure many will like to take for the price.