Oppo A15 Review, Price and Specifications in Kenya
Oppo A15 was released and announced on October of 2020. It is a budget midrange phone with good features to say the least and very impressive to what it can do.
Oppo A15 Key Specifications
|Price||Ksh 13,000 – Ksh 14,000|
|Global Average Price||134 USD|
|Material||Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back|
|Display||6.52 inches IPS LCD|
|Resolution||720×1600 pixels 269 PPI|
|Chipset||Mediatek Helio MT6765|
|SIM Card||Dual SIM (nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Network Connectivity||GSM, HSPA, LTE|
|OS||Android 10, ColorOS 7.2|
|Card Slot||microSDXC dedicated slot expandable to 256GB|
|Main Camera||Triple AI camera; 13MP, 2MP macro, 2MP depth|
|Features||LED flash, panaroma, HDR|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear mounted), accelerometer, proximity|
|Battery||4230mAh Li-Po non-removable battery|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct, Hotspot|
|USB||Micro-USB 2.0, USB on-the-Go|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX|
|GPS||a-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Colors||Dynamic Black, Mystery Blue|
Read Also Infinix Note 10T Review, Price and Specifications in Kenya
Oppo A15 More Specifications, Review and Price in Kenya
Oppo A15 is a well thought out device that is great at executing functionality and considering it is a budget phone, it has good features at a relatively low price.
Oppo A15 Display and Size
- It is made of plastic back, plastic frame and glass front with a dimension of 164×75.4×7.9mm and weighs 175g. It has well cut out edges and a smooth sleek design for style and comfort when using the device.
- It is a dual Nano-SIM (dual stand-by) with GSM, HSPA and LTE network connectivity.
- It has a big 6.52 inches IPS LCD screen with 83% screen to body ratio. That’s a big screen for playing games and watching videos on.
- The screen has a resolution of 720×1600 pixels and a density of 269 PPI. It is generally a massive screen with decent image quality and a fast and smooth 60Hz refresh rate that refreshes images 60 times every second. The images are less blurry and clearer with this type of screen.
- It runs in Android 10 and colorOS 7.2 and is chipped with Mediatek Helio MT6765 and supported by Octa-core (4×2.3GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU and PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
- It is great at AI camera recognition, smooth gameplay and reduces power consumption even when playing high power consuming games.
Read Also Huawei Y9A Review, Price and Specifications in Kenya
Oppo A15 Storage
- Oppo A15 comes with 32GB of internal storage and either 3GB or 2GB of RAM to choose from. The memory is expandable to 256GB through the microSDXC dedicated slot.
- The device has a Triple AI camera set up: a 13MP (wide) main camera, 2MP (macro) and 2MP depth sensor with apertures of f/2.2, f/2.4 and f/2.4 respectively. Features that support the camera include LED flash, HDR and Panaroma and has the ability to record a maximum of [email protected].
- It consists of a single 5MP front camera with an aperture of f/2.4 (wide) with HDR feature and can record videos of up to 1080p230fps.
Oppo A15 Battery
The device is fueled by a 4230mAh Li-Po non-removable battery and a 10W capacity.
Oppo A15 Connectivity and Bluetooth
- A15 has an inbuilt loudspeaker and a 3.5mm Jack for external sound.
- Commons of the device include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct, Hotspot for connectivity, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX for file sharing, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS for location and phone tracking, FM Radio, MicroUSB 2.0, USB on-the-go for charging and NFC.
- The fingerprint of the device is rear mounted and consists of accelerometer and proximity sensors.
- It comes in two colors: Dynamic black and mystery blue.
Oppo A15 Price in Kenya
The phone can be found in phone stores countrywide with a price range of Ksh 13,000 to Ksh 14,000.
Leave a Reply