Huawei Y6P Review, Price and Specifications in Kenya
The device is a mid-range phone that was announced and released on May 2020. It has outstanding features such as the big 5000mAh battery and an IPS LCD screen.
Huawei Y6P Key Specifications
|Price||KSH 14,999 – KSH 15,499|
|Global Average Price||142 USD|
|Material||Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back|
|Display||6.3 inches IPS LCD|
|Pixel Density||278 PPI|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6762R Helio P22 (12nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (4×2.0GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.5GHz Cortex-A53)|
|SIM Card||Single/dual (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Network Connectivity||GSM, HSPA, LTE|
|OS||Android 10, EMUI 10.1, no Google services|
|Card Slot||MicroSDXC dedicated slot|
|Main Camera||Triple AI camera: 13 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
5 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultra wide)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
|Features||LED flash, panorama, HDR|
|Front Camera||8MP (wide)|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity|
|Battery||5000mAh Li-Po non-removable|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
|Colors||Phantom Purple, Emerald Green, Midnight Black
Huawei Y6P More Specifications, Review and Price in Kenya
- Looking at the device, it is made of glass front, plastic back and plastic frame. It measures 159.1×74.1x9mm and weighs 185g, it is quite a cool model, well cut out edges, the sleek finish and the aesthetic finish of the device is amazing. The device comes in either a single or dual (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) with GSM, HSPA and LTE network connectivity.
- The device is made with an IPS LCD 6.3 inches (83.1% screen to body ratio) display with 720×1600 pixels resolution and a pixel density of 278 PPI.
- It runs in android 10 and EMUI 10.1 with no Google play services and is supported by Mediatek MT6762R Helio P22 (12nm) chipset, Octa-core (4×2.0GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.5GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and PowerVR GE8320 GPU with powerful interaction, fast network connectivity, power saving feature even when playing high loading games and AI camera recognition.
- It has 3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB of storage expandable to 512GB through the dedicated microSDXC card slot.
- Huawei Y6P feature a triple AI camera with 13 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF 5 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultra wide), 2MP, f/2.4, (depth) with LED flash, Panorama and HDR with 1080p@30fps video recording. IT also comes with a single 8MP f/2.0 (wide) selfie camera with HDR and 1080p@30fps video recording.
- The device is powered by a 5000mAh Li-Po, non-removable battery with 10W charging and reverse charging. It is a powerful battery that can last for a day on a single full charge (as advertised). Huawei incorporated this and the chipset for ultimate power usage with minimal consumption which is great for heavy users.
- Huawei Y6P features commons such as Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS for location and phone tracking, USB Type-C 2.0, USB on-the-go for charging and file sharing, a loudspeaker and a 3.5mm Jack.
- It also has Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass sensors.
- It comes in Phantom Purple, Emerald Green, and Midnight Black colors and is available in stores countrywide for Ksh 14,999 – Ksh 15,499.