Huawei Y6P Review, Price and Specifications in Kenya
The device is a mid-range phone that was announced and released on May 2020. It has outstanding features such as the big 5000mAh battery and an IPS LCD screen.
Huawei Y6P Key Specifications
|Price||KSH 14,999 – KSH 15,499|
|Global Average Price||142 USD|
|Material||Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back|
|Display||6.3 inches IPS LCD|
|Pixel Density||278 PPI|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6762R Helio P22 (12nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (4×2.0GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.5GHz Cortex-A53)|
|SIM Card||Single/dual (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Network Connectivity||GSM, HSPA, LTE|
|OS||Android 10, EMUI 10.1, no Google services|
|Card Slot||MicroSDXC dedicated slot|
|Main Camera||Triple AI camera: 13 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
5 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultra wide)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
|Features||LED flash, panorama, HDR|
|Front Camera||8MP (wide)|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity|
|Battery||5000mAh Li-Po non-removable|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
|Colors||Phantom Purple, Emerald Green, Midnight Black
Read Also KUCCPS Cluster Points for Courses in 2021
Read Also Nokia 2.4 Review, Price and Specifications in Kenya
Huawei Y6P More Specifications, Review and Price in Kenya
- Looking at the device, it is made of glass front, plastic back and plastic frame. It measures 159.1×74.1x9mm and weighs 185g, it is quite a cool model, well cut out edges, the sleek finish and the aesthetic finish of the device is amazing. The device comes in either a single or dual (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) with GSM, HSPA and LTE network connectivity.
- The device is made with an IPS LCD 6.3 inches (83.1% screen to body ratio) display with 720×1600 pixels resolution and a pixel density of 278 PPI.
- It runs in android 10 and EMUI 10.1 with no Google play services and is supported by Mediatek MT6762R Helio P22 (12nm) chipset, Octa-core (4×2.0GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.5GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and PowerVR GE8320 GPU with powerful interaction, fast network connectivity, power saving feature even when playing high loading games and AI camera recognition.
- It has 3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB of storage expandable to 512GB through the dedicated microSDXC card slot.
- Huawei Y6P feature a triple AI camera with 13 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF 5 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultra wide), 2MP, f/2.4, (depth) with LED flash, Panorama and HDR with [email protected] video recording. IT also comes with a single 8MP f/2.0 (wide) selfie camera with HDR and [email protected] video recording.
- The device is powered by a 5000mAh Li-Po, non-removable battery with 10W charging and reverse charging. It is a powerful battery that can last for a day on a single full charge (as advertised). Huawei incorporated this and the chipset for ultimate power usage with minimal consumption which is great for heavy users.
- Huawei Y6P features commons such as Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS for location and phone tracking, USB Type-C 2.0, USB on-the-go for charging and file sharing, a loudspeaker and a 3.5mm Jack.
- It also has Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass sensors.
- It comes in Phantom Purple, Emerald Green, and Midnight Black colors and is available in stores countrywide for Ksh 14,999 – Ksh 15,499.
Leave a Reply