GHRIS Online Payslips Guide and Registration
The Government Human Resource Information System (GHRIS) government-owned system in Kenya. Its aim is managing employees who work under the below:
- Third-party organisations like banks, SACCOS, and insurance companies.
- State Ministries and departments.
- State corporations.
- Constitutional commissions.
It’s a centralized system meaning users do not have to visit more than one website for various needs. Services available through GHRIS are:
- Downloading payslips.
- Applying for available jobs, especially those that are advertised internally.
- Viewing updates on the notice board.
A guide to accessing your GHRIS payslips online
To access any services on GHRIS, you must create an account by following the simple steps below:
- Click ghris.go.ke to access the GHRIS portal.
- Click register.
- Fill your details on the form that appears on the screen. These details include:
- Mobile number
- Official name
- Date of Birth
- KRA pin
- Appointment date
- Service terms
- Email address
- Strong password
- Upon filling these details correctly, click submit.
- You can now access the system.
Listed below are the steps to follow when registering and downloading your GHRIS online payslips.
- Visit the GHRIS online website.
- Click on “click here to login”.
- Enter your user ID and password.
- Click Login.
- Select current payslips and remember to enter the specific month and year, as this will narrow down your results.
- Click view payslip.
- Click print.
In case you forget your password during login, explained below is how to reset it:
- On the log-in page, click “forgot your password“.
- Fill in a form similar to the one you used to register for an account with GHRIS.
- On the password slots, enter your new password.
- Click on the reset link sent to your email, then use your newly set password to log into the system and access your payslips.