GHRIS Online Payslips Guide and Registration
The Government Human Resource Information System (GHRIS) government-owned system in Kenya. Its aim is managing employees who work under the below:
- Third-party organisations like banks, SACCOS, and insurance companies.
- State Ministries and departments.
- State corporations.
- Constitutional commissions.
It’s a centralized system meaning users do not have to visit more than one website for various needs. Services available through GHRIS are:
- Downloading payslips.
- Applying for available jobs, especially those that are advertised internally.
- Viewing updates on the notice board.
A guide to accessing your GHRIS payslips online
To access any services on GHRIS, you must create an account by following the simple steps below:
- Click ghris.go.ke to access the GHRIS portal.
- Click register.
- Fill your details on the form that appears on the screen. These details include:
- Mobile number
- Official name
- Date of Birth
- KRA pin
- Appointment date
- Service terms
- Email address
- Strong password
- Upon filling these details correctly, click submit.
- You can now access the system.
Listed below are the steps to follow when registering and downloading your GHRIS online payslips.
- Visit the GHRIS online website.
- Click on “click here to login”.
- Enter your user ID and password.
- Click Login.
- Select current payslips and remember to enter the specific month and year, as this will narrow down your results.
- Click view payslip.
- Click print.
Read Also MKU Student Online Portal Guide, Fee Structure and Contacts
Read Also Network Marketing Guide in Kenya with Examples
In case you forget your password during login, explained below is how to reset it:
- On the log-in page, click “forgot your password“.
- Fill in a form similar to the one you used to register for an account with GHRIS.
- On the password slots, enter your new password.
- Click on the reset link sent to your email, then use your newly set password to log into the system and access your payslips.
Leave a Reply