Samsung Galaxy A32 Specifications, Price and Review in Kenya
Released on February 12th 2021, Samsung Galaxy A32 hit the Kenyan market with great at-low-price features. It’s an impressive device and with not so common features that will surely suit your needs, from functionality, power consumption, strength, quality and speed. Here are the key Samsung Galaxy A32 feature:
Samsung Galaxy A32 Key Features
|Price||KSH 23,999 – KSH 26,999|
|Global Average Price||235 USD|
|Material||Glass front, Plastic back, plastic frame|
|Chipset||Mediatek Helio G80 (12nm)|
|SIM Card||Dual (Nano-SIM dual stand-by)|
|Network Connectivity||GSM, HSPA, LTE|
|OS||Android 11, One UI 3.1|
|RAM||4GB, 6GB, 8GB|
|Card Slot||MicroSDXC dedicated slot|
|Main Camera||Quad: 64MP main, 8MP 123° ultra wide, 5MP macro, 5MP Depth|
|Features||LED, Panaroma, HDR|
|Front Camera||20MP wide|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Battery||5000mAh Li-Ion non-removable|
|Charging||15W fast charge|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual band, Wi-Fi direct, Hotspot|
|USB||Type-C 2.0, USB on-the-go|
|Bluetooth||BT 5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|Colors||Awesome Black, awesome white, awesome blue, awesome violet|
Samsung Galaxy A32 More Features, Specification and Review
- On this device, we are talking of a midrange high end model. Samsung has quite found a niche in the Kenya market and decided to fill it and people are loving it. I am not surprised because even though the products come in relatively low prices, they have quality features no other brand would have for such prices.
- Samsung Galaxy A32 measures 158.9×73.6×8.4mm and weighs 184g. They took this device a step further by making it slim, light and stylish and comfortable. The device is made of glass front, plastic back and plastic frame. You can choose between the single Nano-SIM or the double Nano-SIM dual stand-by versions of the device.
- It features a big 6.4 inches super AMOLED 90Hz display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels and 411 PPI density. This is a high-end display by Samsung with better color, faster image processing and more pixels per inch that increase image clarity and more better natural colors.
- It runs in Android 10 and One UI 3.1 and is fitted with Mediatek Helio G80 (12nm) chipset supported by Octa-core (2×2.0Ghz Coretx A-75 and 6×1.8Ghz Cortex A-55) CPU and Mali-G52 MC2 GPU. The chipset enables the device smooth performance on heavy loading games, enhanced power efficiency for more time use of the device, LTE and Wi-Fi connectivity enhancements, boosted AI camera performance and multi-camera photography with Premium picture quality. With this chipset, CPU and GPU in place, you are assured of all the above and even better in the device.
- Samsung Galaxy A32 is fueled by a massive 500mAh Li-Ion non-removable battery that can last two days and is escorted with 15W fast charge.
- The device’s storage comes in three versions; 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB with either 4GB RAM, 6GB RAM or 8GB RAM. Storage is expandable through the dedicated microSDXC card slot to the maximum of 512GB.
- Looking at the camera, Samsung has a quad camera setup with a 64MP 26mm wide main camera, 8MP 123° ultra wide camera, 5MP depth and 5MP macro lens camera with apertures of f/1.8, f/2.2, f/2.4 and f/2.4 respectively, Features of the rear camera include LED flash, Panaroma and HDR for better photography and [email protected] video recording.
- A 20MP front camera with an aperture of f/2.2 (wide) is also in place and can record videos of up to [email protected]
- The device has an inbuilt loudspeaker and a 3.5mm Jack for external sound.
- Commons in Samsung Galaxy A32 include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, Hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0,A2DP, LE for fast file sharing, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS for location and phone tracking, FM Radio and USB Type-C 2.0, USB on-the-Go for charging and file sharing with your computer.
- An under display fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass sensors are included in the device.
- It comes in four range of colors that is awesome black, awesome white, awesome blue and awesome violet with a price of KSH 23,999 – KSH 26,999. It is definitely a device to reach the pocket for.