Infinix Note 10 Pro Review, Specifications and Price in Kenya
Infinix Note 10 Pro is the latest phone in the Infinix Note series succeeding Note 8, it is an upgrade to the earlier existing Note 8. The device features a lot of better specs and it comes at a relatively low price. It was announced on May 12 2021 and later released on June 7 2021.
Infinix Note 10 Pro Key Specifications
|Price||Ksh 26,500 – Ksh 29,000|
|Global Average Price||257 USD|
|Material||Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame|
|Display||6.95 inches, 84.1% screen to body ratio|
|Pixel Density||387 PPI|
|Chipset||Mediatek Helio G95 (12nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (2×2.05GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×2.0GHz Coretx-A55)|
|SIM Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM ,dual stand-by)|
|Network Connectivity||GSM, HSPA, LTE|
|Bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 (AWS)/ 1900 / 2100
4G 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
|OS||Android 11 XOS 7.6|
|Card Slot||microSDXC (dedicated slot) up to 256GB|
|Main Camera||Quad: 64MP, f/1.8 (wide), PDAF, 8MP f/2.3, 120° (ultra wide), 2MP, f/2.4 (depth), 2MP, f/2.4 (monochrome)|
|Features||Quad LED flash, HDR, Panorama|
|Video||[email protected], [email protected]|
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with Dual Stereo Speakers, DTS sound|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (side mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Battery||Li-Po 5000mAh, non-removable|
|Charging||33W fast charging|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, Hotspot|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0, USB on-the-go|
|Colors||Black, Purple, Nodic Secret|
Infinix Note 10 Pro More Specifications, Review and Price in Kenya
Infinix Note 10 Body & Display
- Made of glass front, pastic frame and plastic back, Infinix Note 10 Pro is a big phone measuring 8×78.3×7.8mm and weighs 207g. It is a big in size device but has well cut out edges and beautiful appealing aesthetics. The only challenge with the device is that it cannot fit in one palm of your hand, you have to almost use it with two palms, unless your palm is big enough.
- It has a huge 6.95 inches with 84.1% screen to body ratio, very huge in size and enough to watch videos and play games on.
- It is an IPS LCD display with 1080×2400 pixels resolution with 387 PPI pixel density. It has a nice high-end display with rich color besides being fast with clear images while scrolling from the 90Hz refresh rate.
- The device runs in XOS 7.6 that is based on Android 11.
- It houses Mediatek Helio G95 (12nm) chipset, Octa-core (2×2.05GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0GHz Cortex-A55) CPU and Mali-G76 MC4 GPU for intelligent speed uplift for rapid gameplay, end-to-end optimization for smooth moves and rapid sense response, brilliant picture quality, reduced power consumption for longer gameplay, fast 4G connection, AI camera performance among many other device enhancements.
Infinix Note 10 Storage
- Note 10 Pro comes with 4GB/6GB/8GB of Ram enough for all your running background apps without lagging.
- It also has large 64GB/128GB/256GB of internal storage, big enough for files and photos as well as allowing you to increase your storage to 256GB through a microSDXC dedicated card slot.
Infinix Note 10 Camera
- Infinix has some of the best smartphone cameras in the market. On this device, it comes with a quad AI rear camera set up consisting of a 64MP, f/1.8 (wide), PDAF main camera, an 8MP f/2.3, 120° (ultra wide), 2MP, f/2.4 (depth), and a 2MP, f/2.4 (monochrome) for best photography anytime in conjunction with HDR, Panorama and Quad-LED flash camera features. It shoots videos of up to [email protected] and [email protected]
- A single 16 MP front facing camera is also in place with HDR to give you clear selfies anytime. It has the ability to shoot [email protected] videos.
Infinix Note 10 Battery
The device is backed up by a large Li-Po 5000mAh battery that can last for 11 hours on gameplay and 58 hours of talk time. It also comes with 33W fast charger that can charge your device to 100% in under one and a half hours.
Infinix Note 10 Connectivity
- Infinix Note 10 Pro is a Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand by) device with GSM , HSPA and LTE network connectivity of GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 (AWS)/ 1900 / 2100, 4G 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41 bands.
- Note 10 Pro consists of commons such as Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, Hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE for fast file and clear sound sharing, A-GPS for positioning and USB Type-C 2.0, USB on-the-go for charging and computer media sharing.
The device comes with a loudspeaker with Dual Stereo speakers and DTS sound as well as a 3.5mm Jack for aux and external sound sharing. FM Radio and recording are also in place.
Sensors on board in the device include Fingerprint (side mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass.
Infinix Note 10 Price in Kenya
Infinix Note Pro is available in Kenya for a price of Ksh 26,500 – Ksh 29,000 in Black, Purple, Nodic Secret colors.