Vivo Y12s Review, Specifications and Price in Kenya
Vivo has had a fair share of Kenyan phone market from 2020 onwards and they are releasing market competitive devices. One such mid-range device is Vivo Y12s that was released on May 2021.
Vivo Y12s Key Specifications
|Price||Ksh 13,500 – Ksh 15,000|
|Global Average Price||133 USD|
|Material||Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame|
|Pixel Density||270 PPI|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12nm)|
|CPU||0cta-core (4×1.95GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.45GHz Cortex-A53)|
|SIM Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|OS||Android 11, Funtouch 11|
|Card Slot||microSDXC dedicated slot,|
|Main Camera||13 MP, f/2.2 (wide), 2MP f/2.4, (depth)|
|Features||LED flash, Panorama, HDR|
|Front Camera||8MP, f/1.8|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (side mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Battery||Li-Po 5000mAh, non-removable|
|Charging||10W charging, 5W reverse charging|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, Hotspot|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP|
|GPS||A-GPS, GALILEO, GLONASS, BDS|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0, USB 0n-the-go|
|Colors||Mysterious Black, Ice Blue|
Vivo Y12s More Specifications, Review and Price in Kenya
Vivo Y12s Body & Display
- The phone is made of glass front, plastic back and plastic frame for a 4×76.3×8.4mm dimension and 191g weight. It is a lightweight phone for easy portability, style and appealing aesthetics.
- It features a big 6.51 inch with 81.6% screen to body ratio for video playback watching and playing games. It’s an IPS LCD display with 720×1600 pixels resolution and a pixel density of 270 PPI. It also features a 60Hz fast refresh rate for fluid smooth scrolling through apps.
The device houses a Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12nm) chipset, (4×1.95GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.45GHz Cortex-A53) octa-core processor and Adreno 505 GPU for fast internet connections, enhanced device performance and improved camera performance as well as better gameplay at reduced battery consumption.
Vivo Y12s Storage
It is powered by Funtouch 11 based on Android 11. It has 3GB of RAM and 32GB if internal storage expandable through a microSDXC dedicated card slot.
Vivo Y12s Camera
- Redmi Note 10 packs a dual camera set up consisting of a 13MP f/2.2 (wide) main camera and a 2MP f/2.4, (depth). The camera has LED flash, Panorama and HDR features for best photography anytime as well as 1080p@30fps video recording.
- It aslo comes with a8MP, f/1.8 front facing camera with HDR and 1080p@30fps video recording.
Vivo Y12s Battery
When it comes to battery, a powerful Li-Po 5000mAh, non-removable battery backs up the device with up to a day and a half of usage without needing a charge. It also comes with a 10W charger and 5W reverse charging.
Vivo Y12s Connectivity
- Vivo Y12s is a dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) device with GSM, HSPA and LTE cellular network connectivity with GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 and 4G 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 38, 40, 41 bands.
- Wi-Fi 11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, Hotspot is included in the device for Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP is included for fast file sharing, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and BDS for positioning and microUSB Type-C 2.0, USB on-the-Go for charging and computer media sharing.
- For sound, the phone comes with a loudspeaker and a 3.5mm jack for aux and external sound sharing.
- FM Radio and recording are also included in the device.
Sensors in the device include Fingerprint (side mounted), accelerometer, proximity and compass.
Vivo Y12s Price in Kenya
- Vivo Y12s is available in Kenya for a price of Ksh 13,500 – Ksh 15,000.
- It comes in Mysterious Black and Ice Blue colors.