DTB PayBill Number, USSD Code, Online Banking, M-Pesa to DTB Account
The DTB Paybill Number is 516600 which is simply the only thing you require to know as well as your DTB account number to successfully transfer money from your MPesa Account to your DTB account.
It is now very simple to deposit cash from your M-Pesa account to your DTB account via DTB paybill number. With a click of a button, you are able to deposit funds into your DTB bank from anywhere, anytime. You no longer have to walk with cash, risking to lose it. The process is simple, fast, convenient and straight forward.
M-Pesa to DTB Account
To successfully deposit cash from M-Pesa to your DTB bank account follow the simple guideline below:
- On your phone and go to the M-Pesa menu. You can also use Safaricom or the M-Pesa App. Any can work for you
- Open the lipa Na M-Pesa option and select the Paybill option
- Enter DTB Business number which is 516600, and press okay
- Next, key in your DTB account number in the account section
- Enter the amount you want to deposit
- Enter your secret M-Pesa PIN
- Confirm if the details are correct then press OK to complete the transaction.
- After successful submission, you will receive a confirmation SMS from both M-pesa and DTB Bank for the transaction.
DTB Mobile Banking Code
Mobile banking is a fast, easy and secure way to access your bank 24/7. It can be accessed by dialling *385#. It enables DTB customers to safely and easily manage their Bank accounts, credit card payments and loans over their mobile phone. Services available on DTB mobile banking are:
- Balance inquiry and mini statements
- Bank to M-Pesa transactions
- Bill payment
- Stop cheque services
- Cheque status requests
- Cheque book ordering
DTB USSD Code
This a short code *385#, enables you to move money from your DTB bank into your M-Pesa account conveniently. However, to be able to access the service using the code you are required to register for mobile banking or internet banking. To successfully transfer money from your DTB account to your phone follow the simple steps below:
- From your phone dial the short code *385#
- Select the Move money option
- Next, Select Mpesa
- Choose M-Pesa recipient
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer to M-Pesa
- Next, Select the account you want to transfer from
- Confirm your transaction details to ensure they are correct
- Key in your mobile banking PIN to complete the transaction
You will receive a notification message both from M-Pesa and Diamond Trust Bank (DTB) of your successful transfer.
DTB Online Banking
DTB online banking gives you the banking convenience on your hands from the comfort of your home. However, to access DTB online Banking you are required to sign up. Below are the requirements you need to register and Login DTB online.
- An active Diamond Trust Bank Account
- Your Account’s Name
- Bank Account Number
- Mobile phone number
- Your Email Address
- A Smartphone Tablet or Computer
- Good internet connection.
How to register for DTB online Banking
- Open your browser and visit the DTB Kenya website https://dtbk/dtbafrica.com
- Click on products option
- On the menu that appears, select services
- Next click on internet banking
- Scroll down the screen and click on Download i24/7 application form
- Once you have downloaded the DTB online banking registration form in PDF go to the nearest printing press and print the form in a hard copy.
- Next, fill the necessary details and ensure you use valid details
- Check to confirm that you have entered and filled in the right information to the required fields
- After duly filling in the registration form, visit the nearest Diamond Trust Bank in Kenya and submit your online banking application form.
- Your application will be under review and if all things are right. You will be registered for DTB online banking Successfully
- After registration you will be given your online banking login details
- You have successfully registered for Diamond Trust Bank Kenya online banking.
How to Login To DTB Online Banking Account
- On your browser, go to the DTB Kenya website https://dtbk.dtbafrica.com
- Click on the Online Banking button at the top right side of the website
- You will be redirected to the DTB Kenya iConnect internet banking login portal
- Enter your Corporate code
- Next, key in your user ID and your password
- Now click on the proceed button
- Authenticate your account and log in
- You have successfully logged in your DTB online banking account.
How to reset your DTB online Banking Account Password
- On your browser visit the DTB Kenya login portal
- Click on the Forgot password button
- Key in your Corporate code
- Key in your User ID or Username
- Enter your mobile phone number
- Click on the submit
- Answer your security questions for verification.
- You will receive a one-time password (OTP) on your phone
- Kindly key in the OTP you received
- Change or set up a new password
- You have successfully reset your DTB Kenya online banking account password.
How to transfer money from your DTB account to your M-Pesa via online banking
- On your smartphone, open the DTB Mobile app
- Click on the Send to M-Pesa option
- Select Yes for a pre saved beneficiary or No if you have not pre-saved any beneficiaries
- Choose the account you wish to transfer from
- Key in the amount you wish to transfer and the mobile number
- Confirm the details you have entered to ensure they are correct
- Key in your secret mobile banking PIN to complete the transaction
- You will receive an M-Pesa message for the transaction.
Leave a Reply