Absa Bank Kenya Internet Banking Guide and Contacts
Absa Bank Kenya falls under Absa Group, which is a financial service provider in Africa. This company aims at ensuring that all customers receive financial-related assistance, regardless of their financial capability. On opening an account with Absa Bank, you don’t have to worry about visiting a branch office every time you need to transact. There are virtual ways to get things done without messing up your busy schedule.
Virtual ways to transact at Absa Bank Kenya
Below are some ways to deposit, withdraw, and obtain information related to the bank’s services without having to meet face-to-face with the customer care team:
- Internet banking – if you’re new to this method, visit Absa bank’s website, and register by providing your account details. By doing this successfully, you can transact from wherever you are provided you have a stable internet connection.
- Mobile banking – this option requires you to download the app on your smartphone from the Google play store. When logging in, input the details you use for internet banking.
- USSD banking – you can access bank services by dialing *224# on your phone. To obtain access to this tool, you’ll have to visit a branch near you so that the team can link your accounts and phone numbers.
Absa Bank Kenya Internet Banking Guide
On choosing the internet banking option, below is a guide on how to go about creating an account.
- Visit Absa’s website and click the internet banking option.
- Click “register now”.
- Select “I am a retail banking customer”.
- Fill in details such as your ID or passport number and account number.
- Accept the terms and conditions given.
- You’ll receive a one-time pin through SMS.
- Enter the one-time pin.
- Input a username and strong password.
- You’ve successfully registered for internet banking services.
Through internet banking, you can do the following:
- Transfer cash between your linked Absa accounts.
- Send money to your loved ones.
- View your account balances.
- Purchase phone airtime through Mpesa.
- Access your Absa account from wherever you are.
Kindly note that you need to first open an account with Absa Bank Kenya before proceeding with online banking.
Absa Bank Kenya Contacts
Phone number: 0732130120, 0722130120
Email address: [email protected]