TSC Email Activation Online Guide and Payslip
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) is a body formed to cater to the needs of registered teachers in Kenya. Its main offices are in Nairobi, with other offices located in all counties in Kenya.
TSC Email Activation Online Guide
With TSC, a fair share of processes happens online. It is for this reason that the commission requires all registered teachers to have active TSC emails. These emails help with effective communication between teachers and the commission regarding queries on payslips and any other important notices that need to be passed.
The following steps should guide you to activate your email online:
- Click https://www.tsc.go.ke/ to access TSC’s official website.
- Choose Online Services, then Teachers Email Activation.
- You’ll be directed to a new page ), where you’re required to fill in your TSC number.
- Enter your ID number.
- Verify the images upon request and click next.
- Click on ‘view my credentials’ to view your email address and temporary password.
- Click on office.com and input your login credentials as per step 6 above.
- For your account’s security, you’ll have to provide your phone number.
- Input the code you’ll receive through SMS and click next.
- Once your phone number has been verified, set your password, and ensure it’s known to you only for security reasons.
- After setting up your new password, you can now access your TSC email.
- For security purposes, enter the code sent to your phone before logging into your account.
Through the TSC T-pay portal, you can access your payslips. Visit your nearest TSC office for registration to this online service, and carry your original ID card. Below is a guide on going about the login process:
- Click https://tpay.tsc.go.ke/.
- Enter your TSC number and password on the spaces provided.
- On the left side of your screen, click on ‘latest payslip’, and it will pop up on your screen.
- You can view other payslips by clicking view payslips from the menu, then selecting the month and year to get a specific one.