How To Check For 2020 KCSE Results Online And Via Sms
The KCSE results for the 2021 Academic year are already out. Kindly note there are two ways in which you can get to know your results;
- Via dialing a short KNEC USSD code
- Via online
1.Checking KCSE 2020 results via the short KNEC USSD code
The Kenya National Examination board has given out the short USSD code, 22252, for Safaricom, Airtel, and Telkom subscribers to help the 2020 candidates know their results. To check your results, send your KCSE index number, followed by the word KCSE TO 22252. For example, 12345678901KCSE.
Note The charges that apply for the above service range as from KSHS 25.
2. Checking the KCSE results online
To check your KCSE results via the online platforms, kindly follow the steps highlighted above;
- Go to KNEC official website, http://www.knec-portal.ac.ke
- Once logged into the website, identify the KCSE results tab and click on it
- Then select the KCSE examination year which you sat for your KCSE.
- Next, enter your index number and click the submit button.
- After a short while, your KCSE results will show up in the computer window or the device you used to log into the website.
The KCSE 2020 candidates are advised to visit their respective examination centers for the collection of their KCSE results slip.
Leave a Reply