Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Specifications, Review and Price in Kenya
Samsung is expected to release another M series phone on August 12th 2021. Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is highly anticipated and has been confirmed pending launch on August. The device’s specifications leaked and is expected to contain the following
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Key Specifications
|Global Average Price|
|Material||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), glass back, plastic frame|
|Type||IPS LCD, 120Hz|
|Pixel Density||400 PPI|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G (6nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1×2.4GHz, Kryo 670, 3×2.2GHz, Kryo 670 & 4×1.9GHz, Kryo 670)|
|SIM Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|OS||Android 11, one UI|
|Card Slot||microSDXC dedicated slot- up to 1TB|
|Main Camera||Quad: 64MP primary camera, 8MP wide angle, ultra wide angle camera, 2MP macro camera, 2MP depth camera|
|Features||LED flash, HDR, Panorama|
|Front Camera||Single 16MP (wide)|
|Features||LED flash, face detection, auto focus|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyro, light sensor|
|Battery||Li-Ion 5000mAh, non-removable|
|Charging||25W fast charging|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, Hotspot|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0, USB 0n-the-go|
|Colors||Black, white, blue|
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G More Specifications, Review and Price in Kenya
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Body and Display
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is expected to be released with a corning gorilla glass 3 screen, plastic back and plastic frame. The dimensions of the device are not available yet but its expected that the device will have a good shape aesthetically, a big display and well cut out edges and it is something to look up to.
The device will have a 6.6 inch IPS LCD display with 120Hz refresh rate. The resolution of the phone will be 1080×2408 pixels and a pixel density of 400 PPI will be included. This is a top tier display especially with the refresh rate and resolution.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Platform
It is expected that Samsung galaxy M52 will house a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset with 6nm fabrication, an octa-core (1×2.4GHz Kryo 670, 3×2.2GHz Kryo 670 & 4×1.9GHz Kryo 670) processor and Adreno 642L graphics card for better shots with the camera, long gameplay hours, best gameplay and general device enhancement.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Storage
The phone will have a 128GB storage medium and 6GB of RAM that is expandable to 1TB through a microSDXC dedicated card slot in the device.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Camera
- The device is expected to have a quad camera set up that will contain a 64MP primary camera, an 8MP wide angle, ultra wide angle camera, a 2MP macro camera and a 2MP depth camera. The camera will have HDR, LED flash and Panorama features for best clear shots anytime besides a 4k@30fps, 1080p@30fps video recording capability.
- The device will also have a single 16MP wide angle front camera that will have LED flash and 1080p@30fps video recording for perfect selfies anytime.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Battery
Samsung Galaxy M52 will be powered by a 5000mAh Li-Ion, non-removable battery that will last a day and half even with heavy usage as well as a 25W fast charger to ensure battery usage is the least of your worries.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Network Connectivity
- Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is expected to be a dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) device with GSM, HSPA, LTE and 5G cellular network connectivity with GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 and 4G 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 38, 40, 41 bands.
- Wi-Fi 11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, Hotspot is included in the device for Wi-Fi connectivity.
- For sound, the phone comes with a loudspeakers and a 3.5mm jack for aux and external sound sharing.
- FM Radio and recording are also included in the device.
Sensors in the device will include accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass and light sensor. It is still unclear where the fingerprint sensor of the device will be located.
Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE is included for fast file sharing, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and BDS for positioning and microUSB Type-C 2.0, USB on-the-Go for charging and computer media sharing, mass media storage.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Price