Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G Specifications, Review and Price in Kenya
Xiaomi released Redmi Note 10 5G on 28th April 2021 following Redmi Note 10’s March 2021 release. This device is an improvement of Note 10 and has even better features with a small price increment. It is has the following features:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G Key Specifications
|Price||Ksh 23,300 – Ksh 28,500|
|Global Average Price||239 USD|
|Material||Glass front, glass back, plastic frame|
|Pixel Density||405 PPI|
|Chipset||Mediatek Dimensity 700 MT6833|
|SIM Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|OS||Android 11, MIUI|
|Card Slot||microSDXC dedicated slot|
|Main Camera||triple: 48MP, f/1.8 (wide) main, 2MP, f/2.4 (macro), 2MP f/2.4 (depth)|
|Features||Dual-color LED flash, HDR, Panorama|
|Video||[email protected], [email protected]|
|Front Camera||Single 8MP, f/2.0 (wide)|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (side mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyro, light sensor|
|Battery||Li-Po 5000mAh, non-removable|
|Charging||18W fast charging|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, Hotspot|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0, USB 0n-the-go|
|Colors||Chrome silver, graphite gray, nighttime blue, Aurora Green|
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G More Specifications, Review and Price in Kenya
Redmi Note 10 5G Body and Display
- The phone is made of glass front (corning gorilla glass 3), plastic back and plastic frame for a 161.8×75.3×8.9mm dimension and 190g weight. It has well cut out edges and be very appealing to the eye with its aesthetics blended with colors.
- It features a big 6.5 inch display for video playback watching and playing games. With such a big display for video playback and gameplay, the display also boasts an IPS LCD display at 90Hz of refresh rate that is fluid smooth, fast and clear. Have I even mentioned the 1080×2400 pixels resolution with a density of 405 PPI? Well, I just did. This device is a beast and incorporates all the high end features just for the consumer.
Redmi note 10 5G Platform
Such a device requires a high end chipset. Redmi Note 10 5G houses Mediatek dimensity 700 MT6833 chipset, 8 Octa-core processor and Mali-G57 MC2 GPU for fast internet connectivity, accurate GPS positioning, better gameplay, low power consumption, clearer shots and reliability of your device anytime anywhere.
Redmi Note 10 5G Storage
The device comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of memory enough for all your large files and photos that is expandable to 512GB through microSDXC dedicated card slot. It runs in MIUI that is based on the latest Android version 11.
Redmi Note 10 5G Camera
- The device has a Triple camera set up that contains of a 48MP, f/1.8 (wide) main camera, 2MP, f/2.4 (macro) and a third 2MP, f/2.4 (depth) camera for clear shots with dual-color LED flash, HDR and Panorama. The device has [email protected] and [email protected] video recording so you’ll never miss a moment.
- The device also has a single 8MP, f/2.0 wide angle front camera that comes with LED flash and [email protected] video recording for perfect selfies anytime.
Redmi Note 10 5G Battery
When it comes to battery, a powerful Li-Po 5000mAh, non-removable battery backs up the device with up to a day and a half of usage without needing a charge. It also comes with an 18W fast charger for fast charging speeds when you run out of battery.
Redmi Note 10 5G Network Connectivity
- Redmi Note 10 5G is a dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) device with GSM, HSPA, LTE and 5G cellular network connectivity with GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 and 4G 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 38, 40, 41 bands.
- Wi-Fi 11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, Hotspot is included in the device for Wi-Fi connectivity.
- For sound, the phone comes with a loudspeakers and a 3.5mm jack for aux and external sound sharing.
- FM Radio and recording are also included in the device.
Sensors in the device include Fingerprint (side mounted), accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass and light sensor.
Bluetooth 5,1 is included for fast file sharing, A-GPS for positioning and microUSB Type-C 2.0, USB on-the-Go for charging and computer media sharing.
Redmi Note 10 5G Price
- Redmi Note 10 5G is in Kenya and goes for a price of Ksh 23,300 – Ksh 28,500.
- It is available in Chrome silver, graphite gray, nighttime blue, Aurora Green colors to choose from.