Samsung Galaxy Prime M31 Review, Price and Specifications in Kenya
Galaxy prime M31 was announced on 2020 October and is overall a great phone. Samsung never let their customers down and this device is not an exception. It comes with a great deal of quality features.
Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime Key Specifications
|Price||KSH 23,999 – KSH 25,999|
|Global Average Price||232 USD|
|Material||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame
|Dimension||159.2 x 75.1 x 8.9 mm|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 pixels
|Display Density||403 PPI|
|Chipset||Exynos 9611 (10nm)
|CPU||Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
|SIM Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
|Network Connectivity||GSM, HSPA, LTE|
|OS||Android 10, One UI 2.0
|Card Slot||microSDXC (dedicated slot)|
|Main Camera||64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
5 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
5 MP, f/2.2, (depth)
|Features||LED flash, panorama, HDR|
|Front Camera||32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Battery||Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable|
|Charging||Fast charging 15W|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0|
|Colors||Ocean Blue, Space Black, Iceberg Blue|
Samsung Galaxy Prime M31 More Specifications ,Review and Price in Kenya
- The devices is made up of Corning gorilla glass 3 front, plastic back and a plastic frame. It measures 159.2 x 75.1 x 8.9 mm an weighs 191g. It is a sleek design phone with well curved out edges that offers comfort ability and style to the user. It is a dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) device with GSM, HSPA and LTE network connectivity.
- It features a 4 inches Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a 403 PPI display density. It is a pretty big display enough for playing games and watching high quality videos. It is a 120Hz display that means it renders images faster with more clarity and less blur than the average 60Hz display.
- It runs in Android 10 and One UI 2.0 with 6GB of RAM supported by Exynos 9611 (10nm) chipset, Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-G72 MP It also features 128GB of storage that is expandable to 512Gb through the microSDXC dedicated slot.
- Galaxy M31 Prime features a quad camera setup that contains a 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF main camera, 8 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultra wide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm, 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro) and 5 MP, f/2.2, (depth). It has LED flash, Panorama and HDR feature with video recording of 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps.
- The device is also packed with a single 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm with HDR and video recording of 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps.
- The device is fueled by a Li-Po 6000mAh battery with 15W fast charging. The battery is able to last two days as advertised by Samsung and it’s pretty big and lets you have fun with your device and not worry about power.
- M31 Prime features commons such as Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS for location and phone tracking, USB Type-C 2.0 for charging and file sharing, a loudspeaker and a 3.5mm Jack.
- It also has Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensors,
- The device is available in Ocean Blue, Space Black, Iceberg Blue colors and is worth Ksh 23,999 – Ksh 25,999. Are these features worth the price? Yes. With such features, the device is definitely giving you a run for your money and is promising not to disappoint.