Samsung A12 Review, Price and Specifications in Kenya
Samsung A12 is a mid-range phone that was released on December 2020 with amazing specs and features relating to its price. You get value for your money as well as style, functionality, display, camera, powers and durability. Here are its outstanding features:
Samsung A12 Key Specifications
|Price||Ksh 16,499 – Ksh 17,499|
|Global Average Price||158 USD|
|Material||Glass front, Plastic back, plastic frame|
|Display||6.5 inches PLS IPS|
|Pixel Density||270 PPI|
|Chipset||Mediatek Helio P35 (12nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (4×2.3GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|SIM Card||Single (Nano-SIM)/Dual SIM (Nano-SIM dual stand-by)|
|Network Connectivity||GSM, HSPA, LTE|
|OS||Android 10 (upgradable to android 11), One UI 3.1|
|Card Slot||MicroSDXC (dedicated slot) up to 1TB|
|Main Camera||Quad; 48MP (wide), 5MP (ultra wide), 2MP (macro), 2MP (depth)|
|Features||LED flash, HDR, Panorama|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (side mounted), accelerometer|
|Battery||5000mAh Li-Po non-removable battery|
|Charging||15W fast charging|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n ,Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|Colors||Black, white, blue, red|
Samsung A12 More Specifications, Review and Price in Kenya
Samsung A12 Display and Body
- Samsung A12 is made of glass front, plastic back and a plastic frame measuring 164×75.8×8.9mm and weighs 205g including the battery. Well cut out edges and appealing aesthetics of the device make it stand out with style and comfort when holding it.
- As far as display is concerned, A12 has a big 6.5 inch display with 82.1% screen to body ratio, a resolution of 720×1600 pixels and a pixel density of 270 PPI. It is a PLS IPS, TFT capacitive touch display with 16M colors to ensure you get best image quality and best color when interacting with the device.
- It comes with a 60Hz refresh rate for quick and smooth image rendering at 60 times per second to leave you display less blurry and clearer.
- The device runs in Android 10 (upgradable to Android 11) and One UI 3.1.
- Its supported by Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm) chipset, Octa-core (4×2.3GHz Cortex-A53, 4×1.8GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and PowerVR GE8320 GPU incorporated for best overall phone performance, AI camera recognition with clearer shots, faster network signal connectivity as well as smooth gameplays.
Samsung A12 Storage
Samsung A12 houses 3GB/4GB/6GB of RAM, in which either is enough to keep a lot of background apps running smoothly and 32GB/64GB/128GB of internal storage to store all of your photos and files which is also expandable to a large 1TB through a microSDXC dedicated card slot. Talk about storage, huh?
Samsung A12 Camera
- A quad camera set up is mounted on the device’s rear that includes a clear 48MP,f/2.0, 26mm (wide), AF, 5MP, f/2.2, 123° (ultra wide), a 2MP, f/2.4 (macro) and a 2MP, f/2.4 (depth sensor) to give you best quality shots incorporated with the chipset and LED flash, Panorama and HDR camera features. The camera is able to record [email protected] videos, quality at it’s best, well Samsung never fails.
- A single 8MP, f/2.2 front facing camera is also with HDR and [email protected] video recording.
Samsung A12 Battery
You get to enjoy long battery hours of up to 2 days with a big 5000mAh fueled on Samsung A12, slow power consumption as well as a 15W fast charger that ensures you always have power on your device.
For sound, you get a loudspeaker and a 3.5mm Jack for aux and external sound sharing.
Samsung A12 Connectivity
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct, Hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE for fast file sharing, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and BDS for positioning, FM Radio and Recording, USB Type-C 2.0 for charging and computer media sharing are commons fitted into the device.
Side mounted fingerprint and accelerometer sensor.
Samsung A12 Price in Kenya
The device is available in Black, white, blue and Red colors for a price tag of Ksh 16,499 – Ksh 17,499 in Kenya.