Oppo A15 Review, Price and Specifications in Kenya
Oppo A15 was released and announced on October of 2020. It is a budget midrange phone with good features to say the least and very impressive to what it can do.
Oppo A15 Key Specifications
|Price||Ksh 13,000 – Ksh 14,000|
|Global Average Price||134 USD|
|Material||Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back|
|Display||6.52 inches IPS LCD|
|Resolution||720×1600 pixels 269 PPI|
|Chipset||Mediatek Helio MT6765|
|SIM Card||Dual SIM (nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Network Connectivity||GSM, HSPA, LTE|
|OS||Android 10, ColorOS 7.2|
|Card Slot||microSDXC dedicated slot expandable to 256GB|
|Main Camera||Triple AI camera; 13MP, 2MP macro, 2MP depth|
|Features||LED flash, panaroma, HDR|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear mounted), accelerometer, proximity|
|Battery||4230mAh Li-Po non-removable battery|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct, Hotspot|
|USB||Micro-USB 2.0, USB on-the-Go|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX|
|GPS||a-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Colors||Dynamic Black, Mystery Blue|
Oppo A15 More Specifications, Review and Price in Kenya
Oppo A15 is a well thought out device that is great at executing functionality and considering it is a budget phone, it has good features at a relatively low price.
Oppo A15 Display and Size
- It is made of plastic back, plastic frame and glass front with a dimension of 164×75.4×7.9mm and weighs 175g. It has well cut out edges and a smooth sleek design for style and comfort when using the device.
- It is a dual Nano-SIM (dual stand-by) with GSM, HSPA and LTE network connectivity.
- It has a big 6.52 inches IPS LCD screen with 83% screen to body ratio. That’s a big screen for playing games and watching videos on.
- The screen has a resolution of 720×1600 pixels and a density of 269 PPI. It is generally a massive screen with decent image quality and a fast and smooth 60Hz refresh rate that refreshes images 60 times every second. The images are less blurry and clearer with this type of screen.
- It runs in Android 10 and colorOS 7.2 and is chipped with Mediatek Helio MT6765 and supported by Octa-core (4×2.3GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU and PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
- It is great at AI camera recognition, smooth gameplay and reduces power consumption even when playing high power consuming games.
Oppo A15 Storage
- Oppo A15 comes with 32GB of internal storage and either 3GB or 2GB of RAM to choose from. The memory is expandable to 256GB through the microSDXC dedicated slot.
- The device has a Triple AI camera set up: a 13MP (wide) main camera, 2MP (macro) and 2MP depth sensor with apertures of f/2.2, f/2.4 and f/2.4 respectively. Features that support the camera include LED flash, HDR and Panaroma and has the ability to record a maximum of [email protected]
- It consists of a single 5MP front camera with an aperture of f/2.4 (wide) with HDR feature and can record videos of up to 1080p230fps.
Oppo A15 Battery
The device is fueled by a 4230mAh Li-Po non-removable battery and a 10W capacity.
Oppo A15 Connectivity and Bluetooth
- A15 has an inbuilt loudspeaker and a 3.5mm Jack for external sound.
- Commons of the device include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct, Hotspot for connectivity, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX for file sharing, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS for location and phone tracking, FM Radio, MicroUSB 2.0, USB on-the-go for charging and NFC.
- The fingerprint of the device is rear mounted and consists of accelerometer and proximity sensors.
- It comes in two colors: Dynamic black and mystery blue.
Oppo A15 Price in Kenya
The phone can be found in phone stores countrywide with a price range of Ksh 13,000 to Ksh 14,000.