NetPesa, NetPesa login,Registration
Netpesa is an online business opportunity with multiple ways of earning in Kenya. It is also available in other countries for instance Tanzania, etc. It works in a networking model where you join under someone and you are required to pay Ksh.200 a one-time compulsory payment for your account to be activated.
You get to earn money via various tasks for instance; selling airtime, the referring program, blogging, and completing trivia quizzes, playing spin games. All you need is a smartphone, laptop, and good internet.
To be an active member and get started on Netpesa, you are required to start by signing up for an account and then logging in. This can be done by the simple steps given below:
- Visit the signup site netpesa.com, you will be redirected to a registration page.
- You will be required to complete the short sign-up form where you will provide your username, country, phone number, password, and Mpesa number.
- Next activate your account with Ksh.200. This is a one-time payment that is compulsory for all Netpesa active users.
- To make the activation amount payment, you will receive a payment request on your phone. In case you don’t receive the request you can manually send the Ksh.200 to RICHABLE VENTURES Mpesa pay bill number 4043923. Use generated number on your account as the account number. Follow the simple procedure below:
- Go to Mpesa menu and select the lipa na Mpesa option
- Select Paybill
- Enter 4043923 as the Business number
- Enter generated number on your account as your account number
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from Mpesa for the transaction.
- You have successfully created your Netpesa account.
After signing up, you can log in to your Netpesa account by following the simple guideline below:
- Visit their main website netpesa.com, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Next, fill in the required details which are your username and password.
- You will be successfully logged in to your account.
Upon logging in to your account you will be able to access all the earning features on the NetPesa platform and start earning right away.
How to earn
Netpesa offers you a wide range of opportunities that you can utilize to make money. Some of these ways include:
Netpesa referral program
This is the primary revenue model in the Netpesa platform. All Netpesa users get an affiliate link after activating their account to enable them to invite people interested in joining the program.
They earn referral bonuses when they activate the accounts of the people they have invited. However, it is important to note that you can’t be an affiliate unless you are an active member.
Also, users only earn a commission once the members they have invited pay the activation fee of Ksh.200. The referral bonus is structured in 2 levels where each one of them has a specific amount.
Level 1: This level includes people who directly join Netpesa via your link. When they sign up and activate their accounts, you earn Ksh.100 for each one of them.
Level 2: includes indirect referrals who are invited to join Netpesa agencies by your direct referrals in Level one. You get to earn Ksh.50 from each member at this level. It is important to note that no limit to the number of people you can invite.
This is one of the best ways to bring more people into different programs. With Netpesa they present to you two major types of spin wheels. The free one is available for all new active members. Once they spin the wheel, they have chances of winning up to Ksh.3, 300.
The other one is the bet spin, which is meant to help you win up to a certain amount as indicated on the wheel after staking at least Ksh.25. Unlike the free spin, here you have chances of losing the money you gambled before spinning.
Trivia and quizzes
Trivia Quizzes are random questions that are available to Netpesa active members twice every week. One is required to answer all the questions within the limited given amount of time to get paid. For every question you answer correctly, you get to earn Ksh.10.
With this feature, you get to earn a 5% commission for every airtime you buy or sell to others on Netpesa. This means that for you to earn ksh.50 you will have to sell at least airtime worth Ksh.1, 000.
You can make money on Netpesa technologies by writing articles. After writing these interesting articles, you send them and they are published. The amount that your articles earn depends on the number of views each article gets.
There is no Netpesa app that you can download on Google play for Android devices or Apple Store for iPhone devices.