Zenka Loan App, Application, PayBill Number, App download, USSD, and Customer Care Contacts
Securing a loan from banks can be challenging especially if you hope to settle an emergency situation. There are many loan processes that may mean waiting for a long time before accessing the cash.
With loan apps like Zenka, you can be sure that your loan will be processed immediately. Below is a review of how the Zenka loan app works, if you’re considering it as your financial partner.
Zenka Loan Application, Repayment & App Download
You can access Zenka loans by dialling the USSD code, which is *841# or *483*101#, and following the prompts. Alternatively, you can do so through the app by following the steps below:
- Download the app from the Play Store.
- Create an account using your M-Pesa mobile number.
- Add your personal details, which are:
- Date of birth.
- ID number.
- On validation of your details, select your preferred loan amount.
- Submit your loan application.
- If the application is approved, money will be sent to you through M-Pesa.
Please note that if you’re using the Zenka loan app for the first time, you’ll incur a processing fee of 9-39% of the borrowed amount. Also, the interest rate for Zenka loans is 29%, meaning if you borrow Ksh 2,000, you’ll owe Ksh 2,580, exclusive of the processing fee.
When repaying your loan, below are the steps to follow:
- Open the M-Pesa menu.
- Select Lipa na M-Pesa.
- Click on PayBill and input 979988 as the business number (PayBill Number).
- Use your phone number as the account number, and ensure you used it when registering with Zenka.
- Enter the repayment amount.
- Add your M-Pesa Pin.
- Click Ok.
Late repayments will lead to a 2% interest charge daily, but you can request for an extension if you anticipate challenges in honouring your obligation as agreed.
Zenka Customer Care Contacts
Phone number: 0207650878