Vooma KCB Loan Application, PayBill, App, Customer Care Contacts
VOOMA is powered by KCB bank to provide loan and other APP services. Are you in need of loan to settle your financial arrears? You have got an emergency and you’re in need of a loan, then VOOMA is here for you. The terms and conditions for loan repayment are pocket friendly and the loans are readily available for airtel subscribers, Safaricom, Telkom, equity Absa etc.
All you need to do to get started is to sign up for mobile banking if you are a KCB bank subscriber, otherwise you will be required to open a KCB mobi Bank account then you will be good to go. The loan amount ranges from KSHS 1,001 to KSHS 300,000 with an interest rate of 5.91%. You can also dial the short USSD code *844# for self-service services.
To learn more, visit https://vooma.ke/
Benefits of VOOMA KCB loan.
- VOOMA saves your money
- It helps you grow your credit
- It gives freedom to send money across several financial firms- these may include, M-Pesa, T-kash and banking firms.
Requirements necessary before getting VOOMA LOANS
To qualify for a VOOMA KCB loan, then you must meet the following requirements.
- You must have an active KCB bank account and have activated for KCB mobile banking
- Your KCB bank account have been in use for a period of 6 months
- You must have made at least 4 deposits to your Bank account within the six months period
- Your KCB account should be regularly operated with overdraw at any time
VOOMA is available on google play store and App store as VOOMA APP. You can download it from google play store or from APP store. Alternatively, you can as well get it through the following link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kcbbankgroup.vooma.android
After downloading the APP, to sign up, you will be required to enter your mobile number and accept the terms and conditions. Afterwards you will then choose your favorite pin then after your mobile number is verified you will be good to get started.
VOOMA app allows you carry out the following transactions
- Send money to different banks like for example equity bank, KCB bank, ABSA bank
- It allows you transfer money from your VOOMA account to another VOOMA account
- Transfer money to other mobile banking services
- It allows you to purchase airtime
- Allows you pay for goods using pay bill or till number
- Enables you to withdraw money from Vooma account directly through agent or ATM
- Allows take a loan
How to withdraw money from VOOMA to M-Pesa
- Go to your App’s account and then click send money
- Then select M-pesa
- Enter the phone number that you are sending the money to and then click submit
- Enter your pin and click on send
VOOMA KCB customer care contacts
Email: [email protected]