Okash Loan Application, App, Interests, PayBill Number, Terms and Conditions Contacts
Okash loan is a credit first approval loan app which offers instant loans to individuals. It does not require an individual to have guarantors or any paper loan work to get a loan. It was launched back in 2013 and it is owned by opera group who own the opera mini app too. The reason which makes it the best loan app is because it gives loan of higher amount as compared to other loan apps.
Pros of Okash loan
- Fast loan approval
- No guarantors required
- No collateral
- It is easier to get
Qualification which allow you get a loan from Okash
Okash does not require any professional details for a person to qualify for a loan, all that it requires one to have in order to get a loan is:
- A national identification
- Android phone
- A Safaricom registered phone number
- The individual for the loan should be from 18-55 years of age
Terms and conditions of Okash loan app
- You must be truthful- Okash loan app calls for honesty, it requires on to provide genuine profile details and entry entities and appropriate consequences apply for any deceitful detail
- This is a contract – you must understand that this is a contract and terms and conditions of a contract apply.
- You must keep your account secure. Ensure that confidential information like the password and username are kept well, do not give people your passwords to individuals anyhow
- Okash loan fee is payable on the top of the amount of money you borrow
- You must repay Okash loan on the date provided otherwise you will incur a loan fee
- If you fail to repay Okash loan, your loan will; treated as a default and you may end up being listed in CRB if you do not repay totally
- Okash loan may contact you or any of your emergency number in the times when you are not repaying your loan. It may send continuous messages to your or at sometimes to any of your emergence phone numbers
- You must Okash loan rights in the service
- We may discontinue you from the service- in cases whereby you are not repaying your loan in the agreed proportions, we may disqualify you in future loan contract.
- No warranties pertaining our loans
- This contract is based on Kenyan law. This means that, before formulating our loans activities, we liaise we Kenyan government to come up with the rules and the functionality
- Okash is not liable to any damages that may occurs during the loan
- Okash terms and condition are subject to modification.
Application for Okash loan app
To apply for Okash loan, follow the step by step activities listed below
- Visit google play store and download Okash loan app
- After downloading the app, sign up into the app using the phone number which you use for M-pesa
- After that you will be required first to read Okash loan terms and conditions of work. Then after reading the terms and conditions, you will be required to click the I accept button at the bottom of the terms and conditions.
- From there you will be required to fill three application correctly, if you fill one the forms incorrectly, you won’t be able to go to the next step
- Then from there the app will go through your details and in short period, you will be notified if you are approved for the loan and if not approved you will be given a waiting period in which after the waiting period you will be required to reapply for the loan again.
- If approved, you will be required to click against the loan amount which you can apply for
- Select also repayment duration
- Then click
Okash loan application form requirements
Okash requirement forms has the following entities to fill
- Your three legal names
- Your identification card number
- Your date of birth
- Your education levels
- Your details of your other outstanding loan details
- Your marital status
- Your monthly income
- Your employment details
- Your residential details
Okash loan limit
Okash offers its customers loans ranging from 500 to 500,000
Okash loan repayment
Follow these steps to repay your Okash loan
- Go to sim toolkit and select Safaricom
- Select pay bill
- Enter pay bill number as 612224
- Enter your mobile phone number as your account number.
This mobile number should be the one you registered for Okash with
- Enter the amount you want to repay
- Confirm the details then click repay
Okash loan interest rates
The interest rate is 14% if you choose to repay your loan within 14 days and an interest of 16.8 if you choose to repay your loan within 21 days.
Okash loan late repayment penalties
A late repayment fee of 2% of the borrowed amount is automatically charged daily.
Okash loan over payments
Excess repayment funds will be reversed to the loanee M-pesa account within a 14 days period
Okash loan referral bonus
if you invite other friends to Okash loan app using the referral code, there is a certain amount of money which you are awarded.
What determines the amount of loan you can get from Okash?
Okash processes the data which you submitted and also it processes other details such as the M-pesa messages and also the reason as to why you are applying for the loan.
Okash loan contacts
Phone numbers: 0758705699 or 0207959988
Email address: [email protected]