Timiza PayBill Number, Timiza USSD Code, Timiza Contacts
Timiza PayBill Number
You have 30 days after receiving a loan successfully to make Timiza repayments. When the time comes, use Timiza Paybill Number 300067 and your phone number as the account number to make the repayment.
To make the payment, follow the simple guideline below:
- On your phone and go to the M-Pesa menu. You can also use Safaricom or the M-Pesa App.
- Open the lipa Na M-PESA option and select the Paybill option
- Enter the KCB Paybill number, 300067, and press okay
- Next, key in your phone number in the account number section
- Enter the amount you want to repay
- Enter your secret M-Pesa PIN
- Confirm if the details are correct then press OK to complete the transaction.
- After successful submission, you will receive a confirmation SMS from M-pesa for the transaction.
Timiza USSD Code
Timiza USSD shortcode service is a product of ABSA bank PLC which means you can apply for the Timiza mobile loan product using it in case you are not able to access the Timiza app from the Google play store or App store.
The USSD code is *848#.
This is a loan App developed by Absa Kenya which is formerly known as Barclays bank. Timiza loan app offers loans to Kenyans via Mpesa on their mobile phones. With Timiza you don’t have to be an account holder with Absa to access their loans.
All you need is to download the Timiza app and apply. The benefits of the Timiza app are fast approvals, low-interest rates, and easy payment modes.
Read Also How to Increase Tala loan limit
How to download the Timiza loan app
Below is a simple guideline on how to download the Timiza loan app on Android phones from the Google play store. The app is also available for iPhone users on the App store.
Note that the APK is the same as the application. That is if you are essentially downloading the same product if you choose either APK or App. Follow the simple steps to download the app.
- Search Timiza loan App on Google Play Store
- Next, click on install and wait for the process to complete.
- Otherwise, go to a provider website like apkfaster.com
- Search Timiza APK version 1.0.13
- Now click on install and wait for the complete installation of the app on your mobile phone.
- However, you need to make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device.
- The Timiza App symbol or icon will appear on your Android mobile.
- Now you can launch the Timiza mobile app, register, and apply for a loan
Besides the two platforms above, you can also get the application from other app providers online.
To activate, register, and create a PIN for your loan App. Now you can successfully apply for a loan.
How to apply for a loan
Timiza loan app gives you a minimum loan limit of Ksh.50 and a maximum loan limit of Ksh.150, 000 and a repayment period of 30 days. The loan attracts an interest charge of 1.083% and a facility fee of 5% charged on the cost of processing the loan.
To increase the activity of your Timiza loan limit; increase activity on your Timiza Account by transacting on other services offered on Timiza for instance deposit cash, purchase airtime, pay your utility bills, subscribe to insurance, etc. Also, open and increase savings on your savings account on Timiza and increase usage of M-Pesa services.
- Active Safaricom line with Mpesa at least six months old
- Kenya National ID card number
- You Full name
- A smartphone with access to sufficient data
How to apply:
- Download the Timiza loan App from the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Create an account by proceeding with the prompts.
- Ensure that all the details you provide are accurate as they will determine whether or not you will be approved for the loan
- Launch the app on your phone
- Select my loans option to see the minimum and maximum amount of money you can borrow.
- Click on the Request a loan button
- Enter the amount of money you wish to borrow and make sure it falls within your loan limit
- You will receive a notification stating whether your loan has been approved or not. If yes, the cash will be credited directly to your Timiza account.
Timiza offers one of the best customer care services. You can contact them via several channels and get a response to your query or the required assistance as fast as possible. For instance, in case you have forgotten your login PIN, the banking app is not responding the way you expect it to, ask a certain question, etc. Below are some of the ways you can reach Timiza:
- Location: all ABSA branches in Kenya
- Email Address: [email protected]/ [email protected]
- Phone number: 0722 1301 20/ 0732 130120
- Landline number: 020 3900 000
- WhatsApp : 0712 233 248
- Website: https://www.absabank.co.ke/personal/ways-to-bank/timiza/
- Facebook: TimizaKE
- Twitter: @TimizaKE