Timiza Loan App, Application, PayBill Number, App download, and Customer Care Contacts
Timiza is a loan app by Absa Bank Kenya PLC that hopes to offer financial solutions to as many Kenyans as possible. Taking a loan with this app comes with benefits, such as fast approvals, easy payment modes, and low-interest rates so you should consider using Timiza.
Below are the requirements that Timiza borrowers must meet:
- Be subscribed to Safaricom’s Mpesa service for at least 6 months.
- Have a good CRB rating.
- Be an active user of Safaricom services like data and calls.
- Have a valid Kenyan National ID.
- Own a Safaricom phone number.
Timiza loan Application
Being an online lender, you need to download the Timiza loan app from your phone’s Google Play Store. After downloading it, create an account by following the prompts. Ensure that all the details you provide are accurate as they’ll determine whether you’ll be approved for a loan or not. Follow the following steps to apply for a loan on Timiza:
- Lunch the app.
- Select ‘My Loans’ to see the minimum and maximum amount of money you can borrow.
- Click on ‘Request a Loan’.
- Enter the amount of money you hope to borrow, and ensure it falls between your loan limit.
- You’ll receive a notification stating whether your loan has been approved or not. If yes, the cash will be credited to your Timiza account.
You can also apply for a loan by dialling *848# and following the resulting prompts.
Services that Timiza Offers
- Transfer from M-Pesa to Timiza
- Transfer from Timiza to M-Pesa
- Make a loan request
- Repay loan
- Save funds on a Timiza savings account.
- Timiza balance enquiry
- Timiza mini statement
- Bill Payments – DTSV, KPLC, Nairobi Water, GO-TV, ZUKU,
- Airtime Purchase
- Book a Cab – Little Cab (App only)
- Invite Contacts (App only)
Timiza Loan Repayment
Below is how to repay your Timiza loan:
- Open your Mpesa menu.
- Select the PayBill option.
- Enter 300067 on the business number
- Enter your phone number, as the account number.
- Input the amount of money you’re repaying.
- Add your Mpesa PIN.
- Complete the transaction by clicking Ok.
Timiza Loan Interest
Timiza loans attract an interest charge of 1.083% with a facility fee of 5% charged on the cost of processing the loan.
Timiza PayBill Number
The PayBill Number for Timiza is 300067
Timiza Loan Application Denial Reasons
- You have been negatively listed on the Credit Reference Bureau for outstanding loans with other lenders.
- You have been blacklisted on Okoa Jahazi
- You have a low credit rating at CRB – Credit reference Bureau
- You already have an existing Timiza loan.
How to Grow your Timiza Loan Limit
- Increase activity on your TIMIZA Account by transacting on other services offered on Timiza e.g., Deposit cash, Purchase
- Airtime, pay your utility bills, Subscribe to Insurance.
- Open and Increase savings on your savings account on Timiza
- Increase usage of M-PESA services.
Customer Care Contacts
Phone Number: 0709213000, 0204265000.
Email Address: [email protected]