Tala app download, Tala Loan Payment, Tala Loan App for iPhone
Tala app download
To download Tala App, and apply for a loan, follow the step-by-step guides listed below
- Visit google play store, search tala loan app, alternatively, click on the link below
- After downloading the app, sign up into the app using the phone number which you use for M-Pesa
- Create your Tala account by following the registration prompts.
- Once you are done with the registration, the next step will see loans offers available for you.
- Apply for the loan in which you reach the qualification.
- Tala loan app will take about less than five minutes to review your application details and process your loan
- From there, you will get a notification from both Tala account and M-Pesa confirming of your loan disbursement.
NOTE: you cannot apply for another loan if you have not cleared your initial loan amount with Tala.
Requirements to Apply for a Tala loan
- A national identification
- Android powered smartphone
- A Safaricom registered phone number
- M-Pesa account
Tala loan repayment
There are two options that you can use to repay Tala loans. Either by M-Pesa or Via Tala loan App. Below is a step-by-step guideline on how you can repay your Tala loan step by step.
Tala Loan Payment via M-Pesa Toolkit
Follow these steps to repay your Tala loan
- Go to sim toolkit and select M-Pesa
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter Pay Bill number as 851900
- Enter your mobile phone number as your account number.
This mobile number should be the one you registered for Tala loan with
- Enter the amount the amount you borrowed plus the interest incurred
- Confirm the details then click ok and you are done.
NOTE: if you repaid your tala loan and it has not reflected in your account, visit the tala loan app and send the M-Pesa confirmation code via the support APP chat.
Tala loan repayment via M-Pesa App
You can use it to make your Tala loan repayment by using the Tala Pay Bill number. Here is how to go about it:
- On your phone and go to the M-Pesa menu. You can also use Safaricom or the M-Pesa App.
- Open the lipa Na M-Pesa option and select the Pay Bill.
- Enter the Tala business number as 851900
- Enter Account Number as your phone number (note that it is the phone number that you used to borrow Tala loans).
- Enter the amount you wish to repay for your loan and press OK.
- Enter your secret M-Pesa PIN
- Confirm if the details are correct then press OK
- After successful submission, you will receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa for the transaction.
- You will also receive a message from Tala, confirming that they have received your Tala payment.
You can also repay a loan for your friend or family member. All you have to do is make sure that you select their number as the account number while paying using the Tala pay Bill number.
Tala loan repayment via the Tala app
This is the easiest way to repay Tala’s loan. All you require is a Tala app and an internet connection. Follow the steps below to repay your Tala loan using the Tala app:
- Open the Tala App on your device, it could be your Smartphone, tablet, laptop etc.
- Key in your PIN
- In case you had borrowed any money, the loan should appear on the App.
- Key in the amount you wish to pay or make payment for the whole loan.
- Click on the make payment button.
- This will send a pop-up notification opening M-Pesa on your phone.
- Key in your M-Pesa PIN.
- You have successfully made your payment
You will also receive a message from Tala, confirming that they have received your Tala payment. You will also note that they have cleared the loan from the app.
Read Also How to Start investing in Cryptocurrency
Tala Loan App for iPhone
Just a friendly reminder that the Tala app is only available for Android devices.
Some of the reasons for an app not to be featured in apple store is
According to App Store Review Guidelines 3.2.1(viii), any app that provides financial services must be submitted by the financial institution that provides those services.
As a result, apps that offer loan or credit applications from a variety of third-party financial institutions are not allowed to be published on the App Store.
What happens if you fail to repay your Tala Loan?
If you fail to repay the Tala loan within the specified period of 30 days, then now Tala hires individual personnel who will be contacting you from time to time reminding you to repay your Tala loan.
A late repayment penalty fee of 8% is also applied to your existing loan amount. When you borrow the loan, Tala managerial team will be also be keeping in touch with you by sending text message but when you fail to repay completely is when they will start contacting you over the phone.
Tala loan interest rates
Tala loan app gives an individual a period of 30 days repayment period and the interest rates are 7% to 15% depending on your frequency for loan application.5% to 11% depending for a loan that will take 21 days repayment period.
Tala loan CRB listing
If you delay for long without having to repay your tala loan and end up repaying it in a period of 112 days, your loan will be treated as default and your details are forwarded to the CRB through Metra poll. To check if your name is listed in the CRB, dial *433# and follow the prompts.
How long does it get tala loans?
If you have been approved to take tala loan, it will just take around three to four minutes for your loan to be processed and immediately sent to your M-Pesa.
Tala Pay Bill number
If you want to repay your tala loan through PayBill number, then the tala loan PayBill number is 851900.
How to check tala loan balance via SMS
To check your outstanding tala loan balance, send the word balance to the number 21991. Then you will receive a notification containing your tala loan balance.
How to check tala loan balance via tala app
Open the tala app in your mobile phone and identify the place written view loan details. Tap the field and it will display for you, your outstanding loan balance.
Tala Customer Care contacts
Reach tala through the following contacts
- Email: [email protected]
- Chat with tala: go to tala app and select chat field
- SMS: send a short SMS to the number 21991
- Website: https://tala.co.ke