Opesa Loan App, Opesa Loan App Download, Contacts
Opesa loan app is a cash loan product that provides timely and affordable loans to cover their financial needs and make opportunity and dream ready. Users can access it by downloading the app from the Google Play store.
Opesa Loan app Download
- Install Opesa from the Google Play Store.
- Launch the Google Play Store on your phone.
- Type the app’s name on the search bar (Opesa Loan app) and click the search icon.
- Click install.
- The app will download in a few seconds.
- Set up an account.
- Fill in the basic information and submit the application.
- Sign the loan agreement after approval.
- After submitting the application, the approved loan amount will be received within few minutes.
Requirements for one to qualify for a loan from Opesa include:
- A phone number registered to the Safaricom network.
- Accessibility to M-Pesa services.
- An excellent credit score from CRB.
- An android-powered smartphone.
- Fixed income.
- Applicant should be aged between 20 to 55 years old.
How much does Opesa charge
Tenure: From 91 days to 365 days.
Loan Amount: from Ksh 1,500 to Ksh. 50,000.
The maximum APR is 36%.
Service Fee: Range from Ksh .100 – Ksh. 600 for one-time charge.
For example, 92 – day loan payment terms have a service fee of 9.2%. For the loan processed with principal amount of 2,000, the service fee would be Ksh 184 (The repayment is divided into two terms.
The first term is 46 days, Ksh 1,092 needs to be repaid with a daily interest rate of 0.1%, and the second term is 46 days, Ksh 1,092 needs to be repaid with a daily interest rate of 0.1%.), the total amount due would be Ksh 2,184.
Opesa Loan repayment
When repaying your Opesa loan, follow the steps below:
- Launch the M-Pesa menu on your phone.
- Choose the Lipa na M-Pesa option.
- Select PayBill.
- Enter the Opesa PayBill Number
- Input your Registered phone number, as the account Number.
- Enter the amount you’re repaying.
- Add your M-Pesa pin.
- Press Ok to complete the transaction, but ensure all the details are accurate before doing so.
What happens if you don’t repay your Opesa Loan in the specified time?
We acknowledge that there may be occasions when you encounter difficulties. Although we give you a grace period of around 90 days to repay the loan, this will lower your credit score.
What happens if you don’t repay your Opesa Loan?
Failure to repay the loan will lead to your details being handed over to the collection agents and ultimately to the CRB.
After downloading the app, follow the steps below to apply for a loan
- Launch the app.
- Allow access to your phone’s data.
- Enter the phone number that you use for M-Pesa services.
- You’ll receive a code to verify your phone number, after which you can set a password for your account.
- To login, use your phone number as the username and password set.
Opesa reveals here how Opesa collects, stores, uses, transmits, discloses and protects your personal information.
The information collected by Opesa includes:
- Your registration information, including the mobile phone number provided when you registered.
- The information you fill in when you apply, including name, date of birth, mobile phone number, ID card number, contact address, emergency contact, marital status, education background, income, etc.
- They may read your call history, but we don’t do any uploading.
- Opesa collects a list of apps that have been installed on your device, including their installation time, update time, package name and APP name
- Contact List: We seek references from the Loan application as part of our loan process. In this regard, we gather your contact information when you fill out the form on our App in order to detect close connections so that you can autofill the data during the loan application process.
- Calendar Information: We require calendar information so that you can set up a loan due date memo in the app after the loan, which will remind you to repay your loan on time
- App list: We will use this data to ensure that your phone does not have non-Google trusted apps or virus apps installed on it, as these will potentially affect the security of your money.
- Financial SMS Information: Your personal SMS is not collected, read, or stored by us. Only financial SMS sent by 6-digit alphanumeric senders are collected and monitored from your inbox, which assists us in identifying the various bank accounts that you may be holding, cash flow patterns, description and amount of transactions undertaken by you as a user to assist us in performing a credit risk assessment, which enables us to determine your risk profile and provide you with the appropriate credit analysis.
- Opesa will obtain your device information, such as Android ID, IMEI, operating system, system version, device model, device name, wifi information, wifi name, resolution, network status,CPU, memory, etc
- Location information. We may also use GPS technology or other location services to determine your current location.
Opesa Customer Care Contacts
Mobile Number: +254-207 650 999.