Meta Loan App, Application, PayBill Number, App download, and Customer Care Contacts
Finding a suitable financial service provider can be challenging because there are so many to choose from. Without educating yourself on how to increase your chances of working with the best lender, you may sign an agreement and end up paying high loan fees in the future. Research as much as possible to avoid bearing an unnecessary financial burden over time.
Meta loan app is one of the many digital lenders, aimed at solving the financial problems of interested individuals. For a brief view on how this loan app works, below is a short review.
Meta Loan Application
Being an online lender, you must have the app on your phone. Below are the steps to follow when downloading it:
- Launch your phone’s Google Play Store.
- Enter the app’s name and click on the search icon.
- Select the app, and click install.
After downloading the app, proceed to create a loan and make your first application.
Note the below loan features, before applying for one:
- Loan amount – Ksh 500 –Ksh 80,000
- Repayment period – minimum of 91 days and maximum of 365 days.
- APR – 48% per year.
- Service fee – ranges from Ksh 100 to Ksh 1,000.
Meta Loan Repayment
When repaying your loan, follow the steps below:
- Launch your Mpesa menu.
- Click Lipa Na Mpesa.
- Select the PayBill option.
- Enter the PayBill number, 4023507.
- Enter your phone number as the account number.
- Input the amount you want to repay.
- Enter your Mpesa pin.
- Click Ok.
Benefits of using Meta Loan App
- There is no need to submit a credit report.
- Fast application process.
- No need to put up your assets as security.
- You can access loans 24/7 from wherever you’re located in Kenya.
- Your loan limit will increase over time if you make timely payments.
Meta Loan PayBill Number
The PayBill Number for Meta Loan is 4023507
Meta Customer Care Contacts
You can reach Meta loan app customer care through:
Email address: [email protected]