M-Kopa App, How to get M-Kopa Loan
Mkopa app is a financial product that offers fast and easy access to money. The product was created by a company called M-Kopa. The product is designed to help people who need money quickly.
M-KOPA offers loan products to customers who have M-Kopa devices only. From the app you can pay to unlock your devices, see your account balances, and quickly contact M-KOPA.
Below is a breakdown of M-Kopa Cash Loan Payment Plan
Cash loan: Ksh 9,000
- Daily payment: Ksh 75
- Duration: 160 days
- Total cash loan: Ksh 12,000
Cash loan: Ksh 7,000
- Daily payment: Ksh 60
- Duration: 160 days
- Total cash loan: Ksh 9,600
Cash loan: Ksh 4,000
- Daily payment: Ksh 50
- Duration:105 days
- Total cash loan: Ksh 5,250
M-Kopa App Download
- Install M-Kopa from the Google Play Store.
- Launch the Google Play Store on your phone.
- Type the app’s name on the search bar (M-Kopa ) and click the search icon.
- Click install.
- The app will download in a few seconds.
- Fill in the account number, pin code to login
- Follow subsequent steps to apply for the loan
How to apply for M-Kopa Loan
To apply for a M-Kopa loan kindly, send your account number to M-Kopa WhatsApp number 0799 136 761 or their official Facebook page.
How to Pay for M-Kopa Loan, M-Kopa Loan Payment Plan
The payment mode varies from country to country. In Kenya you should pay your down payment or periodic amounts through M-Pesa by following the following steps:
- Launch the M-Pesa menu on your phone.
- Select Lipa Na M-Pesa.
- Click on the PayBill option.
- Enter M-Kopa’s PayBill number, 333222.
- Enter your ID number as the account number. The ID details should match what you used when buying the phone.
- Add the amount of money you are paying.
- Input your M-Pesa pin.
- Click Ok
- You’ll receive a notification message from M-Pesa if the payment is successful.
The Policy explains:
- How we collect, use, store, transfer and share your personal information (hereinafter referred to as “Processing” in relation to personal and device information).
- How we process information related to your devices, (hereinafter referred to as “device information”).
- Why we process your personal and device information.
- What we need from you in relation to your personal information.
- Your rights in relation to the processing of your personal information.
When does MKOPA collect personal and device information?
We collect your personal and device information when you:
- Sign up to purchase our products and services and fill out our customer registration form.
- Respond to our know-your-customer screening questions.
- Possess or use our products.
- Make payments to us.
- Apply to us for employment.
- Call or otherwise contact us including via SMS, USSD, website or an in-store visit to report a problem or discuss an issue.
- Participate in market studies, surveys or promotions.
- Participate in discussions on our social media platforms.
M-Kopa Loan Contacts
WhatsApp Number: 0799 136 761
Mobile Number: 0707 333 222
Leave a Reply