LendPlus Loan App, Application, PayBill, App download, and Customer Care Contacts
LendPlus is a loan online provider in Kenya. It is the simplest, quickest and most secure way to borrow all from the convenience of your phone
In a world where there are many digital lenders, settling on the best one might be challenging, unless you research extensively. You must educate yourself about how loan apps operate and how to increase your chances of receiving a loan within the desired period.
Otherwise, you’ll apply with different financial lenders, without finding one who is best suited for your specific needs. Below is a review of LendPlus loan app to understand more about online loans.
LendPlus Loan App Application
LendPlus is an online financial service, meaning you will not have to visit the lender’s premises. Owing to this, you must first download the LendPlus app on your phone by following the steps below:
- Visit the Google Play Store.
- Type LendPlus loan app.
- Click the search Icon.
- Once the app shows on the screen, click install.
Upon downloading the app, you can now register and apply for a loan with LendPlus but ensure you meet the requirements below:
- Be aged 18 years and above.
- Own a mobile phone that you can use to access Mpesa services.
- Have a steady income source.
- Have a National Identity Card.
Note that LendPlus loans come with three main features as below:
- Interest rates – an annual percentage rate of 3% to 695% depending on the borrowed amount.
- Repayment period – a minimum period of 61 days and a maximum of 365 days.
- Loan amount – ranges between Ksh 500 to Ksh 70,000.
LendPlus loan repayment
You can repay your loan through the app, without having to use Mpesa PayBill number. Pay your loan on time to increase your chances of increasing your loan limit and being approved for other loans in the future.
LendPlus Loan App Customer Care Contacts
Email Address: [email protected]
Phone Number: 0719116436