Creditkes loan App, Creditkes App Download, Contacts
CreditKes loan app is a secure and convenient loan platform for Kenya Citizens. Users can access it by downloading the app from the Google Play store. Get your cash in 2 minutes with a digital loan that is quick, easy, and hassle-free.
Creditkes app Download
- Install Creditkes from the Google Play Store.
- Launch the Google Play Store on your phone.
- Type the app’s name on the search bar (Creditkes Loan app) and click the search icon.
- Click install.
- The app will download in a few seconds.
- Set up an account.
- Fill in the basic information and submit the application.
- Sign the loan agreement after approval.
- After submitting the application, the approved loan amount will be received within few minutes.
Requirements to Apply for Creditkes Loan
- A Kenya Citizen
- Between 18-60 years old
- With regular source of income
How much does Creditkes charge
- Loans Amount: Ksh. 2,000 to Ksh. 100,000
- Loan Tenure: 91 days ~ 365 days
- APR: Up to 30%
- Service fee: 5%~20% according to customer’s credit history
Example: If the loan amount is Ksh 20,000 and the interest rate is 20% per annum with the tenure of 180 days, and the services fee is 6%, after deducting the processing fee, the interest payable is as follows:
Interest = Ksh 20,000 * 20% / 365 * 180 = Ksh 1973
Service fee = 20,000*6% = Ksh 1200
You will get Ksh 20,000 and should repay Ksh 23,172
The monthly payment would be Ksh 23,172 / 6 = Ksh 3862
Creditkes Loan repayment
When repaying your Creditkes loan, follow the steps below:
- Launch the M-Pesa menu on your phone.
- Choose the Lipa na M-Pesa option.
- Select PayBill.
- Enter the Creditkes PayBill Number
- Input your Registered phone number, as the account Number.
- Enter the amount you’re repaying.
- Add your M-Pesa pin.
- Press Ok to complete the transaction, but ensure all the details are accurate before doing so.
What happens if you don’t repay your Creditkes Loan in the specified time?
Penalty is charged only when someone delays their scheduled payment
Creditkes reveals here how Creditkes collects, stores, uses, transmits, discloses and protects your personal information.
The information collected by Creditkes includes:
- Your registration information, including the mobile phone number provided when you registered.
- The information you fill in when you apply, including name, date of birth, mobile phone number, ID card number, contact address, emergency contact, marital status, education background, income, etc.
- They may read your call history, but we don’t do any uploading.
- Creditkes collects a list of apps that have been installed on your device, including their installation time, update time, package name and APP name
- Contact List: We seek references from the Loan application as part of our loan process. In this regard, we gather your contact information when you fill out the form on our App in order to detect close connections so that you can autofill the data during the loan application process.
- Calendar Information: We require calendar information so that you can set up a loan due date memo in the app after the loan, which will remind you to repay your loan on time
- App list: We will use this data to ensure that your phone does not have non-Google trusted apps or virus apps installed on it, as these will potentially affect the security of your money.
- Financial SMS Information: Your personal SMS is not collected, read, or stored by us. Only financial SMS sent by 6-digit alphanumeric senders are collected and monitored from your inbox, which assists us in identifying the various bank accounts that you may be holding, cash flow patterns, description and amount of transactions undertaken by you as a user to assist us in performing a credit risk assessment, which enables us to determine your risk profile and provide you with the appropriate credit analysis.
Customer Care Contacts