Cashnow Loan App, Application, PayBill Number, App Download, USSD & Customer Care
Offered by Payloan, Cashnow is a lending service, aimed at making cash available to Kenyans who use android devices. Requirements to qualify for loans with Cashnow include.
- Be of legal age (18 years old and above).
- Possess a valid national ID.
- Have a Safaricom- registered phone number.
- Have an excellent credit score.
- Own an Android smartphone.
Below is a review on how to apply for loans:
Cashnow Loan Application/App Download
You can apply for a Cashnow loan by using a USSD code or downloading the app. If you own a feature phone, dial *483*066# and follow the prompts. As a smartphone user, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Google Play Store.
- Search for the Cashnow app.
- Click install.
- Run/launch the app.
- Agree to the conditions of using this app.
- Enter your Safaricom phone number, and wait for a code to be sent through SMS, for the purpose of verification.
- Add other requested details, without forgetting your emergency contacts.
On creating an account successfully, you can now proceed to apply for the loan amount of your choice. Some features of loans from this service include:
- They range from Ksh 2,000 to Ksh 50,000 depending on factors such as your credit score.
- Interest rates fall between 5% and 30% depending on the amount you’ll borrow.
- Minimum repayment period is 91 days.
- Late repayment results in a 2% penalty per day.
To repay your loan, you can use Safaricom’s MPESA by following the steps listed below:
- Launch your Safaricom toolkit.
- Click MPESA.
- Select Lipa na MPESA.
- Click PayBill.
- Enter PayBill number (942312).
- Enter your phone number as the account number. Ensure it is the same one you used when registering your account.
- Add the amount of money you’re repaying.
- Enter your MPESA pin number.
- Click Ok, after which you’ll receive confirmation messages from MPESA and Cashnow.
In case you pay more than you had borrowed, the overpayment will be reversed to your account in 7 days.
Cashnow Customer Care
Email address: [email protected]
Phone number: 0110 000 042