Bayes Loan App, Application, PayBill Number, App download, and Customer Care Contacts
Bayes loan app is a Digital mobile lending and Payments application that enables customers to borrow microloans among many other features.
With today’s technological improvements, you can apply for a loan from wherever you’re located. You don’t have to worry about making a long queue in the bank or submitting your loan request and getting a response when it’s already too late.
Provided you meet all requirements, your Bayes Loan application will be approved in time for you to handle the challenges you’re facing. To understand how Bayes loan app operates, go through the review below.
Bayes Loan Application
To create a Bayes’ account and apply for a loan you need the app on your phone. Download it by following below steps:
- Launch Google Play Store on your account.
- Enter Bayes loan app on the search bar and click on the search icon.
- Click install and the app will start downloading immediately.
On launching the app, fill in the details, as prompted, after which you’ll see your loan limit.
Alternatively, you can access loan services through the provider’s USSD code, *879*88#. Enter the code and follow the prompts to create an account and apply for a loan.
Bayes loans have below features:
- Repayment period – 90 days to 180 days.
- Loan amount – Ksh 1,000 to Ksh 50,000.
- APR – 30% to 120% per year.
Bayes Loan Repayment
When repaying your loan, follow these steps:
- Open your Mpesa menu.
- Select PayBill option.
- Enter PayBill/business number, 599862.
- Enter your phone number, on the account number slot.
- Add the amount you’re repaying.
- Input your Mpesa Pin.
- Click Ok.
- Wait for a confirmation message.
Note that defaulting payments may result in your name being listed on CRB, so repay your loan on time.
Bayes PayBill Number
Bayes’ PayBill Number is 599862.
Bayes Loan App Customer Care Contacts
Email Address: [email protected]
Phone number: 0207650825.