LionCash Loan App, Application, PayBill Number, App download, and Customer Care Contacts
LionCash Loan App is a lender that offers loans to Kenyans via M-Pesa-registered phone numbers. If you’re looking for financial support, let this loan app make one of your options if you meet the requirements below:
- You are a Kenyan citizen.
- You are aged between 20 and 60 years.
- You possess a Kenyan Identity card.
Below is a review of how to apply for LionCash loans.
LionCash Loan Application
The first step towards being a LionCash loan app customer is downloading the app on your phone. Follow the steps below to have the app on your phone:
- Visit the Google play store.
- Type the words LionCash loan app on the search bar.
- Click on the search icon.
- Select the LionCash app.
- Click install and open the app.
After launching the app:
- Click on register now, as it is your first time using it.
- Enter your phone number, after which you will receive a verification code.
- Input your password and click on register.
- Add details such as employment status, name, gender, marital status, purpose of the loan request, emergency contact details, and ID details.
- Send your M-Pesa statements.
- Upon verification of your details, you will receive your loan limit, so you can apply for a loan.
When paying back your loan, which should be done within the loan tenure of a minimum of 91 days and a maximum of 365 days, follow the steps below:
- Select M-Pesa on Safaricom’s toolkit.
- Click Lipa na M-Pesa.
- Select Paybill and enter 309517.
- Input your M-Pesa phone number as the account number.
- Enter the amount of money you are repaying.
- Add your M-Pesa pin.
- Complete the transaction by clicking Ok.
LionCash Customer Care Contacts
Email Address: [email protected]
Phone number: 0769574319
Whatsapp number: 0769354523