Kopesha Loan App, PayBill Number, App download, Loan Limit, and Contacts
Financial challenges call for a need to approach lenders for support. Doing so may be characterized by long waiting periods, especially when dealing with banks that need too much paperwork or approvals to offer loans.
Thanks to today’s technology, there are several digital loan apps, with Kopesha being one of them, which offer instant financial assistance. Provided you have an android smartphone, are subscribed to MPESA, and are in Kenya, you stand a chance at receiving your requested loan amount.
Below is a review on how to get a loan from the Kopesha loan app for an in-depth comprehension:
Kopesha Loan App
The first thing you need to do is downloading the app by following the below steps:
- Visit Google play store.
- On the search bar, type Kopesha loan app and click the search icon.
- Click on the app.
- Click install and wait for the download to complete.
After downloading the app, launch it and proceed with the application as below:
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Click ‘Apply now’.
- Click register if it’s your first time using this loan service.
- Enter your phone number, after which you’ll receive a one-time pin through SMS.
- Enter the OTP
- Enter your email, full name, and create a strong password.
- Apply for the loan, and you’ll receive cash through Mpesa.
When repaying, you can use the app, so no need to use the Mpesa PayBill number. Aim to pay on time to avoid unnecessary charges or the rejection of your future applications.
Below is a summary of loans from the Kopesha Loan app:
- The loan limit ranges from Ksh 500 to Ksh 50,000
- The minimum loan term is 91 days, and the maximum is 365 days.
- Interest rates stand at up to 26% Annual Percentage Rate.
- Zero service fee.
Kopesha loan App Contacts
Physical Address: 6th floor, 106 Kijabe Street, Nairobi, Kenya
Email Address: [email protected]