How to Fuliza M-Pesa; Step by Step Guide
Fuliza is a service offered by Safaricom in partnership with NCBA, launched into the Kenyan market in January of 2019.Fuliza enables you to complete your M-PESA transactions when you have insufficient funds in your M-PESA account. You may access funds multiple times as long as you are within your Fuliza limit.
To gain access to a Fuliza loan you must be registered on M-pesa as a customer, Be an active M-PESA customer for a minimum of 6 months, have an active Safaricom line and have registered or opted in for Fuliza M-PESA services.
How to register for Fuliza services
- Dial code *234# on your Safaricom line
- Next, select Fuliza M-PESA to opt in for the service by pressing 0.
- Next, choose yes by pressing 1
- Select Accept by pressing 1
It is as simple as that
Fuliza comes with a limit of how much you can qualify for. The minimum Fuliza limit is ksh 500 and the maximum Fuliza limit is Ksh 100,000. To check your Fuliza balance, dial code *234# and select Fuliza M-PESA. Next, you will select check your limit. Wait for an SMS message confirming your available limit.
Fuliza charges a 1% access fee and an amount as a maintenance fee on your outstanding balance. A full repayment of the amount advanced to through Fuliza is expected within 30days.
Read Also How to Increase Fuliza Loan Limit
How to Fuliza
All you need to do is use the M-pesa service as you would normally do and then follow the steps below.
- Make sure you have registered for the Fuliza service.
- Open M-pesa menu
- Select either send money, pay bill or buy goods
- Enter amount
- Press OK to complete transaction
- Enter your PIN.
- Pres OK
- The Fuliza option will pop up
- Select yes
- Press OK to complete Fuliza transaction.
For the process to be successful, you have to have sufficient money in your Fuliza balance