Branch Loan Application, PayBill Number, App Download, Loan Payment & Customer Care Contacts
You may not always have the cash that you need to meet your needs or make investments. In such situations, do not opt to put your cash-related plans on hold, as there are loan services, like Branch, willing to meet your financial needs.
Operating in India, Kenya, Nigeria, and Tanzania, Branch is ready to offer its services to interested individuals. Below is a short review to obtain clarity on whether to use the Branch app or not.
Branch Loan Application
To access loans on the Branch loan app, you must fulfill the requirements below:
- Possess an android powered phone.
- Have a phone number registered to Mpesa.
- Have an active Facebook account.
The first step towards receiving a Branch loan is downloading the app through these simple steps:
- Visit Google Play Store.
- Search for the Branch app.
- Click Install.
- Launch the app.
After downloading the app, you can now proceed with the application process by following these steps:
- Select your preferred language e.g. English, Kiswahili, Hindi.
- Click register, and choose the “I’m new to Branch” option if you’re using the service for the first time.
- Enter your country.
- Choose whether to register with a Phone number or Facebook.
- Enter your phone or Facebook details, after which you’ll receive a verification code through SMS or Email, respectively.
- Proceed to sign in for a loan.
- Enable phone permissions such as contacts, SMS, phone calls, and location.
- Enter your legal name, National ID number, Date of Birth.
- Enter the Mpesa number that the loan will be sent to.
- You’ll receive a verification code to confirm that the number given is active.
- After verification, choose a loan amount that can be as low as Ksh 250.
- Choose your loan repayment period.
- Upon submitting your request, you’ll receive the cash through your MPESA phone.
Branch Loan Repayment
Ensure to repay your loan within the timeline agreed upon to avoid fines that result from defaulting payment. Below is how to repay your loan through Mpesa.
- Open the Mpesa menu.
- Choose the Lipa na Mpesa option.
- Select PayBill and enter 998608 as the business number (PayBill Number).
- Enter your phone number as the account number.
- Enter the repayment amount.
- Input your Mpesa pin.
- Complete the transaction and wait for a confirmation message.
Branch Loan PayBill Number
The PayBill Number for Branch Loan is 998608
Branch Loan Customer Care Contacts
Physical Address: 10th Floor, Reliable Towers, 11 Mogotio Road, Off Chiromo Lane, Westlands, Nairobi.
Phone number: +254 711 995555